Chapter 9 | Clean-Up & Playing

As soon as they realized the two calm boys left, the rest soon scurried after them.

The leaders of each school gathered their fellow classmates and handed out tools.

Fukurodani was in charge of carrying bags and Karasuno just picked up trash. There was a promise of being able to swim and play around after they finished their work.

The groups were by year, so there was no hassle to decide groups.

{ ~ }

Fukurodani really had barely any first years. Only two. They both had ADHD, so we're just as hyperactive as Hinata. However, Onaga was a little awkward. Onaga was diabetic as well.

While Hinata and Anahori were running around, collecting trash quicker than mad lads against Bokuto, Onaga peacefully followed the other three first years.

Kageyama intensely stared at Onaga for no damn reason. Because he's Kageyama. He does that. It scared him. Tsukishima just got all the stuff on any high spots, then Kageyama started doing that, then Hinata tried, and now it's a competition between the two. At one point, Hinata tripped backwards and rolled into the water, getting swept away. Daichi went after him and scolded him, obviously.

Yamaguchi hit his leg on the rocks, twice. the poor cinnamon roll.

Akaashi...was scared, honestly-

He's the only second year in Fukurodani, so he had to deal with Tanaka and Nishinoya's chaotic energy and eternal questioning.

Luckily, Ennoshita was there to help. And two other volunteers that went to the school, but had no real disabilities. The female volunteers from Karasuno just asked those two because they seemed like decent human beings and reacted fine. It was two boys, Kinoshita and Narita. The three sane Karasuno boys spoke with Akaashi like normal human beings while Tanaka and Nishinoya tried sparking the females' attentions.

Those females were just counting up the trash and pointing out areas that could use help.

The females that usually attended the camp were volunteer mangers. The schools limit it to one, but let the managers invite one other person to train to be a manager.

Kiyoko Shimizu is a intelligent, beautiful track and field student. She's a fairly kind person, but not exactly oblivious to everything. However, her small friend, Hitoka Yachi is very anxious and oblivious, the complete opposite of Kiyoko. However, they're both smart, no doubt about it. And caring.

Fukurodani's managers were as hyperactive and interesting as the team itself. Yukie Shirofuku loves food, like every woman does. It's her only love and life. Her friend, Kaori Suzumeda, is a little more sane than her, at the very least.

Third years...Bokuto.

Bokuto was being his usual chaotic self. Suga let him talk to him, like he was dealing with a sugar hyper child. The rest of the third years chilled with Asahi and Daichi. They were okay. Until the Hinata thing. But he's okay.

H e i s p e r f e c t l y f i n e .

Y e s .

They cleaned up by noon, where the sun was fully rises, so they had time to mess around.

The teachers left to start dinner.

Hinata pulled off his shirt, struggling at one point. He took off his hearing aids, setting them tucked between his folded shirt.

"KAGEYAMAAAA!" Hinata ran after his friend.

"What?!"

"Wanna see who can swim the farthest?"