Chapter 11 | Fun Times

Ennoshita made sure the two first years made their way back to the cabin and actually slept. Satisfying as always to watch that improvement.

  -

Kuroo ran his hand through his bed head.

"The saying 'beauty sleep' is fucking stupid. I sleep almost 12 hours a day and I still look like a trash can."

Oikawa walked past, grinning as he combed his own hair.

"Well, not everyone can be as pretty as me, Tetsu-Chan."

Akaashi walked in, looking like his normal self.

"Hey Kuroo-San, Bokuto needs some of your hair gel-"

Oikawa blinked at Akaashi, who quite literally just woke up due to Bokuto's hyper active energy. The only thing he's done was brush his teeth and put on deodorant.

"No, Akaashi. Fuck you and your effortless beauty. Get the fuck out." Oikawa pouted. Kuroo face palmed and handed the gel over to Akaashi.

-

All of the groups woke up and made their way outside to the top of the hill.

Ushijima stood next to Tendou, who was rapidly tapping his foot like always.

Ushijima glanced at his friend.

"Tendou-San-"

"Well aware, Ushijima-Kun!~" The redhead whistled, still tapping his foot rapidly. He was making small noises as well.

Semi was giving a small talking to Shirabu, who almost got yelled at because he was pissing off Seijoh's Iwaizumi. It's not like either of the two meant it on purpose.

Iwaizumi has Intermittent Explosive Disorder. Small things can piss him off and he has random outbursts. Luckily, he's getting better at controlling it.

Shirabu has Congenital insensitivity to pain, also known as congenital analgesia. He basically can't feel. It's mostly in his arms and legs.

Semi has Cervical Dystonia. This causes spasms of the neck muscles, causing it to turn in different ways.

Anyways, on with this.

The managers and teachers stood in front of the students.

"Today, we're gonna have a scare house! The managers and us set this up for you. You can choose your own groups to go in it. Your lovely managers will be doing their own female things while you guys get to have fun with this." Ukai yelled to all of them. The boys cheered, a few groaned.

After that announcement, the schools started merging together, making their own groups.

-

First group to entire the scare house was Ushijima, Tendou, Semi, and Shirabu.

Ushijima led, Tendou behind him.

First corner they turned, a chainsaw came down. Ushijima flinched a little and Semi let out a half scream. Shirabu simply gripped Semi's arm, attempting to not show his fear. Tendou let out a cackle.

The group peacefully made their way through it, combined with Semi's stressed screaming and Shirabu yelling at him to shut up.

In the end, they got chased out by a axe lad, Semi running the fastest with Shirabu behind him. Tendou had to drag Ushijima out because he was gonna try fighting back.

-

Next group was Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Hinata, and Kageyama.

They made their way to the first part where they saw vampires eating someone still alive.