Chapter 43

He pulled back, thumb gliding along my bottom lip, and I sighed, unable to fight this undeniable attraction to him.

Christian looked at me, as if seeking permission. "Can I kiss you, sweetheart?"

I nodded my head yes, unable to speak, not when his hands forged a burning trail along my sides and hips.

When his lips brushed mine, desire shot throughout my body like lightening.

He caused and ache in my entire body, this man, a desperate need to touch him, to be held by him.

Damn it, more than anything it was a need to be burned by him from the inside out.

As if reading my mind, his hands slid down my waist, past my ass and along the back of my thighs.

He gripped them between his strong hands and lifted me up. Juggling me with one arm, he carried me to the desk, clearing it of papers, his mouth landing on mine furiously.

I gasped as my back collided with the cool wood underneath.

"Chris..." I whispered.

"Shh. No more talking, baby."

His palms flattened against the desk as he leaned over, capturing my mouth again with his own. His tongue darted along my bottom lip and I moaned, curling my fingers into his suit jacket.

Our eyes met as he loosened his tie and shrugged out of his jacket.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered.

"You do it," I breathed, biting my lip. "Undress me."

At my request, his eyes darkened, and his hands obliged.

They trailed down along my sweater dress, the one I'd purposely picked out earlier, because it accentuated my curves.

It never stood a chance, not against his powerful hands.

The dress came apart starting at my legs and ending at the neckline. As I slipped my arms out of it, Christian's eyes swept along my body, and I shivered beneath his hungry gaze.

In a few desperate seconds, we'd ripped each other's clothes off until I was lying under him, naked and panting.

He took my wrists and pinned both arms above my head with one hand. The fingers of his free hand brushed my cheek before caressing along my throat until it reached my left breast.

I squirmed beneath his touch, his rough fingers pinching and pulling at my nipple until it hardened.

He studied the heavy rise and fall of my chest, and seemingly satisfied by it, he ducked down, his mouth capturing one pink nipple into his mouth while he twirled the other between his index finger and thumb.

I'd expected the pleasure, but I was surprised by the sudden wetness dripping down my thighs.

My back arched off the desk as he drew more of my ample breast into his mouth. He groaned into my skin as he sucked, releasing my other nipple so that his hand could skittering down my stomach.

Disappearing between my legs, his fingers found my wet folds. Gently, he spread me open, his middle finger easing into me so slow it was almost painful.

Frustrated with his tempo, I ground my hips into his hand.

Looking up at me through his eyelashes, with my nipple still in his mouth, he pressed his palm against the flat of my stomach, steadying my desperate movements for more.

"Slower." he whispered, my nipple leaving his mouth with a pop. "I want to enjoy you."

Returning to the frustratingly slow in and out motion of his finger, I whimpered, one of my hands flying to my clit, seeking relief.