Second Chances

Marina's P.O.V

I gasped gripping Zayn's chilled hand whipping my tears away.

"Why are you in here Elle? I thought you would have hated me by now" I sniff led rubbing my eyes.

"Don't be absurd Marina! I came in to see if you needed anything."

"You wouldn't happen to have a time machine handy do you?"

"I'm sorry for your losses Marina but think about what the boys are going through. They just lost a friend...a brother. Don't you think you should do something?"

"I d-don't know what-what to do Eleanor this isn't ho-w it was suppose to happen. Its all my fault a-ll my fault. I lost almost everyone I have ever loved due to my careless decisions! And now what am I left with? A black whole in my heart, a broken bond. Not to mention the whole world is going to want to know what happened to...him and millions of fans heartbroken. All because I couldn't except responsibility..."

"All cause you followed your heart Marina. Things happen for a reason... everything happens for a reason. I mean think about it if you never met Zayn then none of this would have happened. Now wipe the tears from off your face because he wouldn't like seeing you like this babe you need to say strong especially for the boys."

I looked at her with a weak smile suddenly her eyes widened. "Do you hear that?"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Zayn's P.O.V

'I'm sorry, Love' I mouthed to Marina. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promises to her. I'm sorry I couldn't protect her and my brothers. At least I could say I lived. There was a strong pain in my chest and images past through my brain. Seeing Marina for the first time. Asking her out. Making love to her. Leaving Her. The audition that changed my life. Meeting my brothers. The fans and places I saw over the past two years. To now. Everything was black for a while until I heard a voice echo in my mind.

"Zayn, my dear child get up."

"Goddess Udine?" I called out into black nothingness.

"Open your eyes and you could see silly." A familiar voice laughed. I shot up and open my eyes. There was two gorgeous woman looking down on me, One a smooth ebony color wearing a golden dress. The other was her polar opposite with the skin of ivory and a blue dress that was only covering her private areas.

"Sasha?"I asked Ivory smiled and nodded.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you and Marina like I said I would. I'm so sorry I left her down there by herself to marry that asshole!"

"Its okay Zayn everything is working as planned my dear. You saved Marina and I'm so proud of you. That's why I'm going to send you back." The ebony goddess said with the brightest of smile.

"I don't understand Goddess."

"Sasha give us a minute please."

"Sure thing" Sasha said waving me goodbye before disappearing into thin air.

"How did I save Marina Udine if I got killed?"

"Killing you and Sasha gave Marina the push she needed to bring out her full powers. Which she needed to kill that terrible leader and end the fighting over the ocean territories. With Nathaniel gone Elena can tell Marina she's not the true heir. Then her brother will take throne and its all fixed from there." It took me a minute to digest the information.

"So why did you kill Sasha she could had helped and what about Kane what's going to happen to him?" I said talking at inhuman speed.

"Because I needed Sasha's soul in order to send you back to earth. And Kane is no longer a threat anymore... Let's just say he's gonna get hit by a love bug soon enough." She winked at me. "Now let's send you back shall we?" She's said putting her hand out towards me.

We were suddenly transported to a darkened room. The only light source coming from two giant blue-green crystals coming up from the ground. Sasha was standing there in front of the left smaller crystal.

"Whats going to happen to Sasha Goddess? Will she return as well?" I wondered.

"Sadly that would be impossible, It would require power much greater then I. A protectors soul is unique made by the purest of elements. And Once she leaves her animals body she can't return to it. But she can travel back to earth in soul form. But there is no need for this chit chat now my child. Your destiny awaits you"

************************************

The second part will be released by Wednesday . Its just that I edited this part and I wanted to give you guys this. I LOVE YOU AND THE SPECIAL THANKS WILL BE ON THE SECOND PART AS WELL SO DON'T FRET I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU MY LOVELY READERS.

Question: What do you think about Larry? (for the people reading my other story I need to know!)