More Discoveries

*Marina's P.O.V*

*Next Day, on the plane*

So after a lot of arguing and yelling yesterday nothing had gotten resolved. Lou and Harry were still hurt and not talking to us. Zayn was on auto-pilot the whole night and the cookies didn't work! Mostly because Niall had ate most of them before I even got to Lou's door. Liam's in a sour mood as well because of all the fight that was going on and Sasha is in a crate at the bottom of the plane! My poor bestie! So you could just imagine just sitting in a private jet surrounded by these boys it was quite awkward. Except Niall , who was thankfully sitting next to me asking me the most random questions trying to distract me. Bless his cute Irish heart. He reminded me of this boy that used to come watch me and Zayn preform in the park. Always had a smile on his face and always liked talking to us after we finished.

"So...I was um au..wondering what real reason why we found you on the beach..the way we did." Niall asked a not so random question that got the attention of the other boys as well. I sat my song book I had been writing in.

"Since my father and the Atlantic Kingdoms king have been fighting over 'land' for forever they thought of a 'comprise'. I marry his son Kane and we share the land. Rule together. So I ran left with Sasha. But somehow Kane and some of his guards caught up to me...then I was waking up on the beach. But from what Sasha told me Kane was gonna..well rape um you know me." I whispered looking down at my bare feet. I heard a cracking sound and looked up at Zayn, his eyes were a dark abyss and I saw that his vice grip on the seats arm that was slowly breaking under the pressure. The boys looked apprehensive at him...like he was going to explode.

"Zayn" I said barely above a whisper. "Calm down remember what is said? don't focus on the what ifs. Just breath..." I told him. If he didn't calm down his powers could get the better of him and we could end up crashing. He followed my directions and his breathing and eyes went back to normal.

"What happened?" Liam asked nervously looking between

"When..my kind get angry or become very weak our powers tend to take control unless you have a necklace like mine." I said tapping my amulet.

"Wow so what kind of powers?" Niall said taking a bite from a chocolate bar he got somehow...

"I can control water...Zayn can control earth and plants. But we can also cast spells and seals if we've been taught well enough" I finished explaining.

"What about the healing thing?" Liam asked.

Zayn spoke for the first time "um its not really a power if everyone has it. Its more of a defense mechanism."

"So you guys are basically invincible?" Harry said curiously looking up from his phone

"Noo we're far from it. At least when we're human. Our senses are dull in human form and just like 'vampires' or 'werewolves' we have that one thing that could kill us in a second if it enters the heart or brain..."

"Blue valeria...highly dangerous. I heard that even the smell of the plant is sickening." I said remembering the my defence teacher telling me how assassins and police put the plants juices on their weapons and thinks. I looked over at Harry and Louis. Harry was looking at his phone once again... and Lou was glaring out the window. His arms folded in on his chest these giant headphones on his head covering his ears.

"What about the guy that was in your dressing room yesterday?" Niall said said with his mouth full so his words just came as mumbles.

Liam and I scolded him at the same time. "Niall don't talk with your mouth full!" Me and Liam bumped fist and Niall apologized.

"And Leo is my brother. He told my father about me...sleeping with Zayn. And caused this whole shitload of problems." I said thinking about everything that has happened. I was all his fault. I lost my love and my daughter. All because he didn't like Zayn. "I lost everything" I whispered to myself. I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes but I forced them back. I couldn't risk Zayn finding out.