Interview With Marina

*Marina's P.O.V*

There were things that Zayn still didn't know. Well, things that I couldn't bring myself to tell him. It would kill him just like it did me. But I had gotten over it after about a year of torturing myself. That was 2 years ago so I barely ever thought about her now a days(or tried to at least). I knew what would happen I saw it coming and there was nothing I could do to stop it. So I was mentally prepared myself. Uhh! I should stop before the horrific memories displayed themselves all over again. Right now I was sitting in a "green room" on one of the couches facing the TV where the boys were about to perform. To my surprise Ellen was a hilarious woman and had a huge smile the whole time she interviewed the boys, making them laugh with her. I could tell she cared about her job and loved what she was doing. She kinda made me less nervous about the interview. Hopefully she doesn't get too personal like she did with boys. She even asked them if that have had....'mated' yet. It was funny 'cause the boys were like 'um oh no comment, no comment.' I stopped daydreaming when I saw Ellen's face in the camera.

"-So with out further a do ladies and... ladies ONE DIRECTION SINGING UP ALL NIGHT!" Ellen said into the camera. The camera faced the boys as Liam started singing.

"It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward,

Another moment passin' by,

(Up all night)

The party's ending but it's now or never,

Nobody's going home tonight,

Katy Perry's on replay,

She's on replay,

The DJ got the floor to shake,

The floor to shake,

People going all the way,

yeah all the way,

I'm still wide awake..."

"SING IF YOU KNOW THE LYRICS" Niall screamed to the crowd jumping, while around with the guys.

"I wanna stay up all night,

And jump around until we see the sun,

I wanna stay up all night,

And find a girl and tell her she's the one,

Hold onto the feeling,

And don't let it go,

'Cause we've got the flow now,

Get out of control,

I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you..."

Ellen was 'dancing' around with the crowd singing along with the fans. The energy was absolutely amazing and I found myself laughing and jumping around as well.

"Up all night, Like this, all night Hey, up all night Like this, all night Hey, up all night

Don't even care about the table breaking,

We only wanna have a laugh,

(Up all night)

I'm only thinking 'bout this girl I'm seeing,

I hope she'll wanna kiss me back,

(Up all night)

The camera zoomed into Zayn's face as he sung out his part. It was like he was staring into my soul. I know its kinda cliche but that's what it felt like. And when he did the little wink I knew, he knew I was watching.

"Katy Perry's on replay

She's on replay

The DJ got the floor to shake,