Suspicious & Secluded

*LIAM'S P.O.V*

"So what do you think of her mates?" I asked the boys while putting plates of food in front of them and sitting down at the head of the table.

"She's sweet, funny, and she's a complete babe with a gorgeous voice." Harry said digging into his waffles.

"She is but don't you think she's....different. I mean yesterday her 'very deep wounds' we're gone nearly seconds after she was up. And not to mention she owns a panther and has the strength of a pro wrestler." Louis said lowly. Sasha strides into the room and goes to the sink then looks at me.

"You thirsty girl?" I asked her getting up from my seat. She nods her head and I grab a bowl, fill it with some water and put it on the ground.

"An incredible smart cat at that!" Niall said with a mouth full of food.

"I agree there is something fishy going on with her. Maybe Zayn knows... we should ask them when they get back." I say taking my seat and eating my food.

"Agreed. Also guys um...Simon saw the twitcam we did earlier and asked to call him before the inerveiw..." Harry said nervously.

"Why?" Niall said beating me to the punch.

"Well me and Harry thought it be a funny idea to point the twitcam at you guys. When you and Marina were singing and he saw it. Well that and 4 million people also saw it." Louis chuckled before stuffing his face with food. Four million people wow Simon is either going to be very pissed or very happy about this cause she did sing very well.

"Well we have....a couple of hours to come up with a good excuse." Harry said after finishing his plate.

"True." Niall said finishing his plate as well.

*Marina's P.O.V*

How could I say no to a statement like that. Looking at his vulnerable face with tears in both of our eyes. I wanted to say yes so bad. I mean what girl wouldn't say yes to the Zayn Malik. Listen to your heart Marina what's it telling you? To go for it and see what happens. I nod my head fiercely to speechless to say anything.

"Yes!" He screamed hugging me tightly and spinning me around. I start laughing.

"Getting dizzy here and people are staring!!" I yelled and he sat me down instantly wiping our tears away.

"Sorry!" He said with the biggest smile on his face. I hadn't seen that smile in so long. "I'm just so so happy to hold you again Marina. You have no idea." He pecked me on the lips. "Let's go get something to eat. Its still early so they should still have breakfast." He rushed out in excitement. His presence once again made me just happy and excited as he was.

"Well come on then! Show me the best of human cuisine." I said with glee, grabbing his hand and smiling up at him. The sparks and electricity were there just like the first time we met.

"Well I saw a MacDonald's before we came into the park. Let's go" Zayn said grabbing my hand and running for the gate.

*Several Hours Later, 11:50*

We were back in the park, eating 'ice cream' sitting underneath this massive willow tree (Zayn made). That hid us from the joggers and old people sitting around. We had talked about every thing that had happened since he had left. To him being on X Factor, Living with a bunch of talented people, Being on tv, becoming famous, from touring and crazy fans. To me writing songs everyday, training, traveling to different places of the kingdom and finding out about the arrange marriage and up to the point where Kane had 'attacked' me.

"He did what?!" Zayn growled through his teeth.

"Calm down I'm okay...now. Plus if he hadn't attacked I wouldn't be here Zayn. Your the one that always said don't focus on the what ifs in life! Take your own advice." I whispered finishing off my ice cream.