What Really Happened

*Zayn's P.O.V*

We had finally, finally finished shooting for the day. Louy and Harry kept on trying to ask me how I knew Marina, how did her wounds heal so fast. Lou even asked if she was an alien and Sasha was her cyborg friend. That boy has got some serious issues. But I didn't tell them anything i just said we'll explain things later.

I fast walk down the beach leaving the other boys trying to catch up.

"Zayn wait up my feet hurt!" Louis said breathing heavily.

"You go ahead Zayn we'll catch up to you" Harry says kindly.

"Thanks mate!" I scream then take off running careful not to use my full speed.

I see a cave up ahead and using my trained hearing I listen in on who I know is Marina and Liam.

"-like a superpower." Liam says.

They both chuckle.

"Yeah I guess you can say that"

Her wonderful laughs echo in the cave as I walk closer. I can finally see them and all I see is red. Why are they cuddled together! I growl lowly. And all I hear is Kill him.

"Your funny" Jealousy takes the wheel of my body and suddenly I'm in front of them.

"What the fuck?!" I growl out and snatch Marina from Liam's arms. Pushing him up against the wall holding him by his neck.

"What the fuck?!" I yell again. "You have Danielle! You dick one girl's not enough for you?!"

"Now you....know damn well...I love Danielle! Now...p-put me down.....I can't...breath.". He says gasping for air.

"I.Don't.Care" Something in the back of my head saying don't do it. That he's just a human. But the bigger half wanted him to pass out. He was turning really red but, I couldn't will myself to let go.

*Marina's P.O.V*

Wow he looked so hot when he's all angry and possessive like this..... What are you talking about Marina! Remember what he did to you! You hate him Marina! Plus he's hurting Liam you have to stop him. I see the other boys jogging up to the mouth of the cave and decided now was a good time to say something.

"Put him down Malik!! He wasn't trying anything and What makes you any better! Its not like we were fucking!" Say angrily as images from three years ago assault my brain. Yeah he remembers...I see his shoulders hunch down and his grip on Liam lighten. Harry and Louis see this as well an tackle Zayn to the ground. "Are you okay Liam?" he looked petrified.

"Don't you ever touch her again! You hear me?!" Zayn screams from the ground where he was being held by Harry and Lou.

"Do you hear yourself mate?" Harry says.

"Shut up!!!" he screams and the walls shake. Shit he's getting to angry now I gotta think of something. I go over to where Zayn is wrangling with the boys.

What are you doing?!" Lou says when he sees me raising my fist.

"I think its time for Zayn to take a nap" I say then with as much force as possible punch Zayn in his jaw. He's out like a light and the walls stop rumbling. DAMN that felt good I was almost considered doing it again.

"Well that's one way to do it!" Lou states standing up. "Can you be my bodyguard you've got one hell of a punch!!" He says hugging me. Wow he's not even worried that I just punched one of his friends unconscious!

"Um no sorry...but can we go? I have had a long day as I'm sure all of you did" I ask politely.

"Sure!" Harry says walking over to Sasha and the blonde who was still sleep!!

"Hey Niall! wake up its time to go!! wake up!..." Harry says shaking the boy.

"FREE NANDOS CHICKEN!" Lou screams a bizarre human thing I guessing. 'Cause the boy is up looking around sniffing the air.

"Heyyy you lied to me!" Niall pouted in an adorable Irish accent awwww.

"Hey your up! Are you okay cuz when I left you looked like death! Hi I'm Niall!" he rushed over to me hugging me as well. What was up with humans and hugging?

"umm thanks I guess? Nice to meet you too." I hesitate but hug him back. "I need to wake up Sasha and its best if you guys aren't here. So you can take Zayn and just go to where ever your transportation vehicle is. I'll be there in a few okay?"

"That's cool with us just don't run off and leave us waiting beautiful." Harry says winking at me smiling cheekily and I blushed.

"What happened with Zayn?" Niall asked shocked.

"We will explain that later just grab Zayn's feet while I grab his hands and help me carry him to the car. Hazza stop flirting with the poor girl and get Liam he looks like he's gonna be sick. Marina we'll give you 20 minutes then I'm sending The boys to come get you!" Lou said taking charge of the situation while dragging Zayn out the cave with the other boys in tow. I make sure they're out of hearing range to start talking.

"OK Sasha I know you've been up since Liam and i came so you can stop faking." I say in a stern tone. "I need to know water happened." I turn to see a Great Dane (AN: its a large dog look 'em up they're so cool!) Looking up at me with sad eyes.

'Im so sorry princess I didn't protect you and its my job to protected you! This is all my fault. I have failed you'

Sasha said ashamed.

"Hey don't you say that! I'm still alive aren't I? You did your best and that's what matters! Now tell me what happened? Main details please." I smile reassuringly. "But let's get out of this cave..there's to many memories." I whisper in an even tone grabbing my guitar and sword then walked out the cave with Sasha trotting beside me.

'Kane and three of his men knocked you out and tried to take you . Saying all these awful things he was gonna do after you two were married. They were vile things and his friends were laughing with him! Then Kane said he-he couldn't wait so he used his claws and ripped your your shirt off. But before he got any further I was able to sneak up behind them and take down two. But Kane and the other one got away leaving you behind. That's when I dragged you to shore. Then you were up for like a minute swinging your sword around saying get away! I hate you! I hate you. Then passed out again straight on your face. There was music beyond these rocks here then a lot of screaming from those boys. Then they showed up and Zayn took over. That's when I left. Niall came looking for me a while later and told me that everything was gonna be fine then he sung that lullaby. The one Zayn used to sing to you when you were upset...' Sasha finished just as we reached a 3 foot wall of rocks that went all the way in the water.

"Wow you saved me from what could have been a tragic event! Sasha I love you so much. I'm forever greatful. And how did Niall know that song...Zayn probably sung it to loads of his girlfriends Liam told me he just recently ended a relationship with so girl named Perrie." I said rolling my eyes. "Come on we have to get going before they decide to come looking for us" I smile down at Sasha.

'Ok princess and he still loves you ya know' Way to ruin a moment.

"If he did he wouldn't had sex with some random girl in OUR green house! While listening to OUR music!" I let out a frustrated scream just when I'm finally getting over him. He pops up and i find out he's been living OUR dream? I hate him! Ocean Goddess why must you hate me so!! I jump up and over the wall blocking Sasha from my mind.

"Hey! Sweetness over here!"

***************†******************

If you have a problem or think I could do something to make the story better please tell me it would be helpful. And if there is something you want see happen tell me I'm very open to ideas ^_^ as long as they don't change the plot dramatically you know..

Much Love,

Desiree