Summary

Marina Isabel Quentin is an eighteen year old mermaid . She's five foot four with medium length black hair and tanned skin. She has big green eyes that her mom said she got from her side of the family. Her mother, Elena, and father, Nathaniel, are the rulers of Pacific Ocean Kingdom. That makes her the next in line for the thrown since she was the first born. Her parents enemies are the Atlantic Ocean Kingdom. Her father and Sir Nicolas have been bickering over land for ages, like over 2,000 years. Sir Nicolas thought it would be a good idea if Marina married his son, Prince Kane so that they could join kingdoms and rule the sea as one which her father agreed to it, eager to end the war. But she refuses to marry the egotistical playboy who only cares about himself especially when she doesn't even love him. So Marina runs away to the surface where the humans dwell. There she will collide with her past, learning things she refuses to believe and meets people she will soon find out are the most important to her. Follow her on her wild rollercoaster of ups and downs and a twist no one will see coming. Will it all work out in the end for her? Or will she lose everything she as ever loved due to her secrets and his lie?