Unwanted Visiters

*Marina's P.O.V*

"How did you find me so fast you little traitor." I say in an even voice. He shouldn't be here...he's going to ruin everything.

"Now Marina that's no way to talk to your little brother" I ball my hands into fist at the sound of his voice and that stupid smirk on his face. I so wanted to punch him in the face.

"Are you here to 'come get me' for daddy dearest? Huh? Because I'm not going back even if I have to hurt you Leo." My voice was an ice berg in the middle of winter. I was slowly losing the control of my anger.

"Does it always have to be about you Marina?" His eyes flashed yellow. I was taken aback.

"What are you talking about?" My anger long behind gone. Leo grabbed my shoulders roughly before I could do anything. Where was water when you needed it!

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! In two months you are going to become queen...the RULER over the sea. But instead your here about to go on tv trying to get back with a good for nothing LOSER NEVER LOVED YOU. FOR FUCKS SAKES MARINA HE CHEATED ON YOU. BROKE YOUR HEART! YOU DIDNT COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM FOR NEARLY SIX MONTHS AND YOU GAVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE TO BREAK YOUR HEART AGAIN JUST LIKE THAT? ARE YOU STUPID OR BLINDED?" He yelled in my face squeezing me harder. I screamed out in pain...he was way stronger then I last remember.

"HE WAS THREATENED BY FATHER AFTER YOU TOLD HIM I WAS SLEEPING WITH ZAYN! FATHER TOLD HIM TO DO IT OR HIS FAMILY WOULD BE KILLED! YOU JACKASS THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I COULD HAVE MARRIED ZAYN AND NONE..NONE OF THIS WOULD HAD HAPPENED. WE WERE GOING TO BE MATES LEO! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? MATES! I LOVE HIM AND THERE..IS NOT A DAMN THING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CAN DO ABOUT IT."

I screamed a little too loudly. He dropped me immediately and started talking in a fast whisper.

"I..um.l..l didn't know he did that Marina! Look I was just here to warn you." Leo looked at me with worry "Kane and father are looking for you. I told them you went to Mexico so don't go there-" I cut him off.

"Wait what? Why?!" I said looking up at his towering form that was already disappearing. Damn his air element! I pulled my knees into my chest and screamed. I can't wait to leave this place! I just want to run and hide. Why can't I be normal! Why did I have to be a freaking fish! There was a loud knocking at the door and then a big slam of it opening. But I knew who it was so I didn't move an inch.

"Where is he Marina?! What did he say? Did he hurt you? I heard you scream." Zayn said in pure rage from behind me. I knew the boys were behind him so I couldn't let anything slip the tongue.

"It was just Leo, Z I can handle it myself." I say in a sarcastic voice. Zayn never liked my brother, mostly because he would always interrupt me and Zayn at the most intimate moments.

"Who 're ya talkin' 'bout?" Niall's voice filled my ears.

"Yeah who's Leo? And why would he hurt Marina?" Liam asked like a concerned parent protecting his children. I guess its time to face the giant. I finally get up and face the five boys.

"We need to know the truth. So what ever you two are hiding just spill it." Louis said sounding slightly angry.

Harry shut the door behind him and locked it. I knew this this couldn't end well.

"Were need to be on in...seven minutes so we have time." Harry said walking to me. I faced Zayn's tense body.

"Z you have to tell them because if I do they won't take it as well. They need to know." I say keeping my eyes locked with his.

"It. Is. Not that easy Mari and you know it" He was scared and apprehensive I could see that but I didn't understand why. I mean its his four best friends for goddess sakes! "If it was I would've told them already!"

"But it is! Just give them the S.O.S and be done with it!" I said throwing my arms out in frustration. I could tell the other boys were confused and like What the fudge?

"That still doesn't stop them from being angry and judging me." He said barely above a whisper. Louis gasped.

"Awww we all love you Zayn and would never judge you. Your our shy, adorable little brother!" Louis said gleefully giving Zayn a hug the other guys joined him. I felt like I was intruding on a private moment. Zayn laughed and started talking.

"You guys are the best! but Okay...um....me and Marina will show you after this interview. I promise. Trust me we can't do it here." He said just as something buzzed and a voice from an intercom started talking.

"One Direction to stage 2. One Direction to stage 2."

"Well come on lads! We'll finish this later...I guess Bye Marina!" Harry yelled grabbing Lou and Niall by their arms and running out the room. Liam ran after them screaming," We're about to go on national television stop acting like bafoons!" I laughed out loud. These boys are just too wild.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

We were alone now and I cant stop thinking about that little bastard. How could I have not sense him! Damn his stupid air power. He could've took Marina had he brought guards if he wanted. This couldn't happen again and I would make sure of it. I wasn't losing Marina again.

"Z? Don't you think you need to get going too?" The sound of her cute little voice soothed me. She looked so gorgeous in her dress and flats.

"Yeah but your coming too. You can sit in the room behind the stage. Until you hear Ellen call your name. When you hear your name just walk in smile wave at the crowed and just be yourself and they'll love you. I swear." I told her leaving a lingering kiss on her lips. The electricity was still strong I could feel it and I hope she did too.

"Lets go before they start with out you" she whispered breathlessly a light blush on her cheeks. Seeing the passion and lust in her eyes I knew she felt it too.

************************************

OMYGOSH IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT GUYS.THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE UPLOADED ON LIAMS BIRTHDAY AND IT DIDNT PUBLISH *face palm* *cries* HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM IM SORRY ITS KINDA LATE NOW BUT THATS LIFE FOR YA!

↓READ READ READ↓

Anyways the next chapter is going to be extra long and give you some more back stories on Zarina's [hehe see what I did there ;) ] relationship some shocking surprises...some sad discoveries, a performance from One Direction and...Marina. Secrets will be revealed...how will the boys take it?

So there is a lot going on in the next chapter and I hope you guys will like it. Also please leave your ideas!! Nobody has told me anything like that and I want you guys to feel like your involved as well! So if you've got a good idea PM me the details! And the credit will go to you ^_^

Moving on to the AMAZINGLY AWESOME PEOPLE WHO VOTED, FANNED, and LEFT SOME SWEET COMMENTS:

@Differentisgood101

@EllenFishNichols

@meraryy

@GurmeenGill8

@Frejzze

@teohorere_williams

@RachelVu

@ClosetDirectioner

@Niallers_fridge

@dumbledoreswingman

@randomrander

@fiveboysaremylife

@BriannaLaManna

@figureskating1D

@Vampirecutie

You guys are the best! and hopefully you stick with me ^_^

I'm going to be making a video of all the characters so look forward to that ^o^

COMMENT CRITICIZE VOTE