Answers

I received some questions and here's your answers:

1)Is Zayn a mermaid?

Yes Zayn's a merMAN and he can control anything to do with earth.

2) Why Zayn?

I chose Zayn out of the five boys 'cause of his reserved/mysterious personality and he just seemed to fit the part better and I think he's so adorable :)

3) Are the songs in here written by the original people or...?

The songs that Marina and Zayn sing are 'written by them' in this book not in real life and are used to give the story more feeling I guess

4) Why can the mermaids change?

The mermaids I came up with in this story can change into 'humans' because how would they reproduce?

5)Does water affect Marina if she touches it?

No Marina won't change into a mermaid as soon as water touch her this isn't H2O. keep this in mind ;)

6) Did either of the kingdoms have tv/internet?

No neither kingdoms underwater have internet or tv they do have theater's and newspaper things like that

7) What's the limits on Sasha's shifting ability? (great question!)

Nothing small like a bug but nothing big like a rhino or something and she can't change into a human either.

8) Do they live forever?

Um the once a mermaid reaches the age of 25-27 they stop aging for around 50 years until they can choose again if they want to age or not...(I know its weird but its my imagination).

9) Why does Marina have to become Queen? Why can't her father continue to rule?

Because after a King and Queen have a child and it grows up at the age of 19 they have to take over for there parents its just the way the rules are set up.

THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME MORE IN MY PMs OR IN THE COMMENT SECTION NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ^_^