Chapter 29

Videos works^^^
Ending song: Tower by Skylar Grey
(Epilogue)
-During Justin's absence-
Justin has been touring across the world. He's gained great success and is a worldwide superstar. Fans, also known as Beliebers, have been purchasing Justin Bieber merchandise and music. Justin has put out his albums My World 2.0, Never Say Never the remixes, My World Acoustic, and Under the Mistletoe. He also put out his movie, Never Say Never, which was also a big success. Justin's met many celebrities and been in numerous interviews. In 2011, Justin has had a good friendship with Selena Gomez, and he's been spotted with her a few times. They both claim that they're just friends. However, at the end of 2011, Justin and Selena declared their relationship official. Justin's been busy yet happy with his new girlfriend. He seems to be on top of the world and respected by many.
-Meanwhile-
Becca has been a mess since Justin left. She's experienced many panic attacks and anxiety. Sleepiness nights and loneliness has seemed to take over her life. She's struggled with bursts of anger and sadness. Luckily, Ryan and Chaz have been very supportive to her. They've helped her and spent much time with her. When Becca discovered that Justin had been hanging out with Selena Gomez and stopped contacting her, Becca went crazy. Her days got worse and nights got lonelier. She was infuriated, hurt, betrayed, and heartbroken. The love of her life had desolated her in loneliness, and broke every promise made. He minus well have cheated on her. As time passed, Becca met another guy named Max, and they spent time together. Soon enough, Becca and Max fell in love. Even though, Max was completely different from her, Becca loved him. Now, Justin and Becca were in different relationships and seemed careless of one another.
-Ending Note-
Love is hard to control when it comes to distance. Times passes by, and hearts grow desperate for love. Love is powerful yet hurtful. When someone is lonely, they long for something, wether it's comfort, love, happiness, or lust. A person will do a lot to satisfy their troubles, and in this case, two lonely people find someone else to destroy the loneliness inside their hearts.