Chapter 20

Chapter song: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
(Becca's pov)
-9am-
Justin's body movement made me awaken.
"Sorry for waking you, shawty"
Justin's morning voice mumbled.
"It's fine"
I yawned and smiled.
"Now that we're up, you wanna get some breakfast?"
He sat up and stretched.
"Sure"
I sat up too just to lay back down.
"I'll have to order it, because there are too many people"
He put on a pair of black sweatpants.
"Ooh room service"
I got up out of bed. I love ordering room service.
"What do you want? Pancakes, waffles, french toast, anything you want, bae"
He sounded so generous right now.
"Pancakes sound good, but so does waffles"
I thought out loud.
"I'll get both. You want bacon, eggs, ham?"
He added.
"Bacon"
I smiled.
"Alright. Oh, and I'll get you chocolate chip pancakes. I know you'll like that"
He winked then dialed the phone. I washed up in the bathroom as he ordered. I was still in his shirt, which I loved.
"I would keep this if I could"
I twirled around in his oversized, gray shirt.
"Well, I guess it's yours now"
Justin pulled me in.
"Really?"
I wrapped my arms around him.
"Yea. I really lov-"
He was interrupted by a knock.
"I love you too"
I giggled and sat on the bed. I covered myself with the sheets, because I wasn't wearing anything except panties under his shirt. The waiter/room server rolled in 2 carts loaded with dishes.
"Thanks"
Justin handed him $100, then the waiter left.
"Justin, where do you get all this money from?"
I was amazed by it.
"Work"
He set a covered dish, a pint of milk, and another covered dish in front of me.
"Wow, thank you, Justy"
I took off the lids to see a stack of fancy looking chocolate chip pancakes and a plate of bacon, all bacon.
"This looks good"
I smiled at the food.
"What are you waiting for, bae?"
Justin gulped down a cup of orange juice. He had bacon too with eggs and pancakes.
"I don't know"
I started eating. I didn't eat all the bacon or pancakes, but I ate what filled me up.
"Done?"
Justin offered to take my plate, so I nodded and laid back on the bed.
"I hope you're not too tired, because I was gonna take you to the beach"
He stated.
"Really? Why didn't you say so? Let's go"
I dug my white bikini out of my luggage and quickly changed in the bathroom.
"You ready, babe?"
Justin was tying his black swim trunks.
"Yea, I just need you to tie this"
I turned around, so he could tie my bikini straps.
"Ok"
His tied them up then led me out the door. We rushed to the beach. The sand felt so soft against my feet.
"I've never been to a beach before"
I giggled and ran into the water.
"I know"
Justin joined me and flipped his wet hair out of his eyes.
"I wish I could live here"
I threw my arms around him.
"Aw, one day we're gonna live here, baby"
He grabbed my waist.
"Really?"
I gave him a shocked expression.
"If you want to"
Our noses touched. I giggled shyly.
"I love you"
We sat on the sand.
"I love you too"
Justin had me laying on the sand.
"Let's make a sand castle"
He smiled cutely.
"Ok"
I giggled. It's like being 6 years old all over again, except at the beach. We started building up sand and had small sand fights while building. Justin and I are pretty immature sometimes, but I like it.
. . .
Finally, we finished building. It wasn't a very organized sand castle, but it was...ok. I had more fun building it, because I was with Justin. I still am. It's just different than sitting around and talking.
"Tacos for lunch?"
Justin suggested.
"Sure"
We walked up to a taco shack. I only got 1 and so did Justin. We sat nearby and ate.
"You having fun so far?"
He asked while eating.
"Yea, I'm pretty sure I'm sunburned"
I peeked at my shoulders to see them red.
"Me too..."
Justin did the same.
"...You want a piña colada?"
He offered.
"Sure"
We threw our trash away and headed to a piña colada stand. Justin and I shared one. We went back to the beach and sat on the sand. It wasn't as hot, because the sun was setting.
"Wow"
I admired the sunset.
"Wow"
Justin breathed out. I didn't take my eyes off the sunset. I've never seen one like this before.
"It's so beautiful"
I smiled at the details.
"You're so beautiful"
Justin spoke. I thought he was talking about the sun, but all this time, he was staring at me.
"Justin"
I nudged him playfully.
"Give me a kiss, shawty"
We both stood up. I threw myself at him, and he caught me.
"It tickles"
I giggled as his hands squeezed at my sides, making me erupt in laughter.
"Justiiiiin staaaahhhpp!"
I laughed as he put me back down.
"It's letting late. You wanna get dinner?"
Justin chuckled and held my hand across the street.
"Yea"
I smiled. We rushed into our hotel room unnoticed.
"Ok, let's get ready, babe"
Justin looked through his bag. I gathered my stuff, but I didn't bother going into the bathroom. There's nothing to hide. I changed into a blue summer dress. I fixed my hair and made sure I looked good. Justin was wearing a white dress shirt with black pants. He looked really good.
"You're looking good, shawty"
He gently held me waist from behind.
"You too, Justy"
I giggled and blushed.
"You ready?"
He asked softly in my neck.
"Yea"
I slipped my hand in his, and we walked out. Justin's bodyguards protected us from the screaming people around us. We got in the car and drove until we lost them. Everything was quieter now. When we arrived, Justin took my hand and led me to our destination. There was a big cabana, decorated with lights and flowers, and a walkway that led to it.
"Wow, Justin"
In the middle was a table for 2. Justin pulled a chair out for me.
"Thank you"
I was still admiring the set up. Candles, flowers, fancy-looking everything.
"This is amazing, Justin"
I smiled bashfully.
"Here, I know it's your favorite"
Justin set a plate in front of me and a plate in front of him. I got filet mignon. Ooh yess, I love this.
"Aww, you shouldn't have done all this for me, Justin"
I smiled.
"You deserve all this, baby. Enjoy it"
He took a bite out of his chicken Parmesan. It's not his favorite dish, but I know he likes it. We ate until we couldn't anymore. Dinner was really good. I feel like royalty whenever I'm with Justin now.
"Don't forget desert, bae"
Justin set a plate of key lime pie for us to share.
"Ohh"
I dug in along with Justin. Ok, now we were finished for sure. This is our last day here, and it made me sad.
"What's up, baby?"
Justin asked in the car.
"I don't wanna go back to my shitty house or to my shitty school. Everything's so...shitty"
I mumbled.
"Aw, don't stress yourself, shawty. We'll do this again sometime. I promise"
He kissed my cheek before we made our way back into our hotel. It was so crowded that we had to go through the back door.
"Are you tired yet, baby?"
Justin shut the door.
"No"
I took my shoes off.
"Good"
He took his shirt off and laid me down.