Chapter 9

"A/N: hey guys. So in this story, Justin's career starts a bit differently. It's at a different time. I hope you like it:)"
Chapter song: Wait for a Minute by Tyga and Justin Bieber
(Justin's pov)
-7am-
When I walked downstairs, my mom was on the phone. She seemed deep inside a conversation. I ate a bowl of cap'n crunch, then my mom motioned me to come here.
"Yes, Justin is right here. Would you like to talk with him?....ok"
My mom covered the phone with her hand.
"Justin, this is an important man named Scooter Braun. He likes your music videos and wants to see if you're interested in working with him"
Mom handed me the phone. Oh shit.
"Hello"
I spoke.
"Justin Bieber? Is that you?"
A man asked.
"Yessir"
I knew this was extremely important, so I used manners in my language.
"I was calling to see of you'd like to work with me. Your videos are very good, and I think you have talent"
He complimented me.
"Sure. Thank you by the way"
I agreed.
"You're welcome. Can I please speak with your mother?"
He questioned.
"Yessir"
I handed the phone to my mom. Damn, this was unexpected. I wasn't even trying to get noticed on Youtube. I was just doing it for fun.
"Ok, thank you so much, Scooter. We'll see you then"
My mom hung up. She seemed just as surprised as I was.
"Oh my lord, Justin"
Was all she said. She didn't seem upset. She seemed shocked.
"What else did he say?"
I finally asked.
"He said to meet him in Atlanta, Georgia in 2 days. He's paying for our plane tickets"
Mom explained.
"Wow"
I couldn't think right. How could this have happened out of nowhere?
"Go to school, Justin, and don't tell everyone, except your close friends"
Mom ordered and kissed my head.
"Ok, bye mom"
I hugged her then walked out. This is crazy. I can't believe this is real.
"Aye Justin, what you smiling about?"
Ryan and Chaz walked up to me.
"Probably something to do with Becca"
Chaz joked around. Becca. Omigod, I can't wait to tell her!
"No...some guy called and wants to work with me. He said he likes my videos"
I spoke.
"Really? Wow, bro, did you take it?"
Ryan and Chaz were surprised.
"Hell yea"
I grinned.
"Awesome, dude. We're so happy for you"
They both patted my back as we walked into school. I need to get Becca alone. She's the first person I wanted to tell, but I guess it's ok now that I told Ryan and Chaz. She's the one I need to thank, because we made the videos together. Sometimes it was my mom, but most of the time it was Becca recording me. I went to the counselor's office. I have to spend my day listening to this asshole talk about responsibility and common sense or whatever. Half the time I'm not listening. Becca's usually on my mind all day.
. . .
I thought, since Becca's usually the last person after lunch, I could probably get her. I'll just say I need to use the bathroom. So as I heard the loud noises die down from the cafeteria, I asked to use the bathroom.
"Sure"
The counselor gave me permission, and I walked into the half-crowded hallway. I searched towards the last people walking out of the cafeteria. As I predicted, Becca was the last one out. The hallway became less crowded as people went to their next class. Once I got close enough to touch Becca, I pulled her into the storage room and locked it.
"Omigod Justin, what are you doing?"
She gasped.
"I need to tell you something"
I smiled now that I've got her alone.
"What is it?"
She calmed down.
"A guy named, Scooter Braun called us today. He wants to work with me, and he likes my videos"
I told her calmly.
"Wow, Justin, that's incredible. Omigod"
She hugged me tightly.
"This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you, shawty"
I hugged her back.
"Don't mention it"
She mumbled. I knew she didn't want everyone knowing that she had something to do with it. Becca's always been a shy person, except around me of course.
"I won't"
I kissed her cheek.
"I should get to class"
She mumbled.
"Ok, I should get back to the office"
I hugged her one last time.
"What happens in there anyway?"
She asked.
"The counselor just runs his mouth all day, but I distract myself with someone"
I nudged her.
"Justin"
She blushed.
"I'll see you later, babe"
I kissed her deep before we walked into the hall.
. . .
The last bell rang, and I walked home with Ryan and Chaz.
"So what happens if you take the offer?"
Chaz asked.
"I have to meet him in Atlanta in 2 days"
I answered.
"Oooh, how are you gonna tell Becca that?"
Ryan and Chaz seemed concerned. They're her best friends too, so they have a right to worry about her.
"I never thought of that"
I lowered my head in thought.
"She really likes you around, bro"
Ryan muttered.
"...I'll figure it out. I'll see you guys later"
I was still thinking about how to tell Becca. Maybe she won't mind. After all, it's just for a few days, a week at the most. Becca has to understand. I mean, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
"Hey mom"
I entered my house.
"Hey sweetie, I've got the directions and everything. We just need to pack"
My mom is always getting a head start.
"Ok, I'm gonna go to Ryan's. Can I spend the night?
I usually come in my house to check on mom then go to Becca's.
"Alright stay safe"
She waved good bye.
"I will"
I rushed out the door, into the alley, up the tree, onto the balcony, and tapped on the window. Becca opened it in no time.
"Hey baby"
I hugged her.
"Hey"
She broke the hug to sit on her bed.
"How are you doing, bae?"
I laid beside her.
"Pretty good"
She moved upward on the bed to lay beside me.
"I like to hear that"
I hovered over her and smiled.
"I'm really happy for you, Justin. What's gonna happen now?"
She messed with my hair. oh shit...let me just get this over with.
"I, uhm...I'm gonna have to go to Atlanta-but I'll be back before you know it"
I quickly added before she could say anything.
"Wait, you're leaving?"
She sat up, making me sit up too.
"I never said that. I'm just going for however long it takes, but I will be back"
I hovered over her again, making her lie back down.
"...Ok"
She mumbled.
"Hey, don't worry, shawty. I'm not going anywhere"
I kissed her deeply yet softly, then broke it to take my shirt off.
(Becca's pov)
We kissed passionately, breaking it multiple times to strip down to our underwear.
"I'm gonna kiss you all over, baby"
Justin kissed my neck as I caressed his chest and back. His lips moved down to my collarbone then to my breasts. My bra was still on, so he kissed the most he could while feeling the most he could as well. He planted small kisses on my stomach, making me giggle. His hands gently had my sides. Justin knows I'm extremely ticklish. My hands moved on top of his, signaling that I wanted him to stop, because I might laugh too hard and alert my dad. He moved down to place kisses on my inner thighs. His lips were so gentle and soft, and they kinda tickled. I could feel his breath against my area through my panties, sending shivers up my spine. He was so close to going too far. So close that I might make him stop. But he continued to kiss my inner thighs. He rose back up to kiss my lips again.
"Becca, dinners ready"
Mom called. Justin broke the kiss and got off of me.
"Sorry"
I apologized to him while putting my clothes back on.
"Well you have to eat, bae"
He grinned, putting his pants on but not his shirt.
(Justin's pov)
"Uhm...here, hide in my closet until I come back. I'll try to hurry"
She led me into her closet.
"Take your time, shawty"
I shut the closet door and turned on the light. Even though I'm a bit claustrophobic, I can handle closets, especially Becca's. What does she have in here anyway? I looked around. Clothes, shoes, old stuff, and books. My eyes scanned through her selection of books she had on a small bookshelf. She had a ton of romantic, girly books, but my eyes landed on one that really concerned me.