Chapter 7

Chapter song: One Love by Justin Bieber
-7am-
I felt happy to get out of bed this morning. Everything was perfect. Well, besides the fact that I'm not allowed to see Justin. Who cares? They can't stop me. If they think they can just break a 9 year friendship, then they must be pretty stupid. I put on my fake upset expression then walked downstairs. There wasn't a word at the table as I ate breakfast. When I got in the car, it was still silent.
"Have a good day"
My mom said.
"Yea"
I mumbled before shutting the door. I entered the school and went to my first class. I was daydreaming about Justin. Call me obsessed, but I love him.
. . .
When lunchtime arrived I, ate lunch with Ryan and Chaz.
"Hey guys"
I sat down.
"Hey, how'd it go?"
Ryan asked.
"My parents are pissed. I can't see you guys anymore"
I sighed.
"That sucks. At least you'll see us at lunch"
Chaz tried to make things better.
"Not Justin"
I mumbled.
"...Don't worry, Becca. It's not like he's gone forever"
Ryan and Chaz exchanged looks that I couldn't read.
"Yea, but I wish I could see him more"
I narrowed my eyes.
(Justin's pov)
I was sitting in the counselor's office. I preferred to not eat, because I don't like the thought the counselor watching me eat. It's uncomfortable.
"I hope this teaches you a lesson..."
The counselor spoke seriously. I was in my own world, thinking about Becca, last night. I kissed her, and I'm proud of it. I wanna do it again and again. My mom wasn't that mad, but she took away my phone and Xbox. She's nice like that. I need to find a way to get Becca alone again.
"You're dismissed"
Once the counselor said that, I was out. Damn, it gets really boring in there. It's about time to go home now. I walked down the hall then ran into someone I shouldn't have. Becca's dad. Shit. He was about 1 foot taller than me with a cold glare in his eyes, which were looking straight at me.
"What are you trying to do with my daughter?"
He hissed at me.
"N-nothing, sir"
I was obviously nervous. I mean, he's Becca's dad. I can't really do anything unless I wanna make things worse.
"Really? Then why are you over there touching her like that, and getting her into trouble?"
His voice got colder by the second.
"It's-it's personal to her, s-sir"
I didn't look at him. He doesn't scare me, but I don't wanna say or do something I might regret.
"Personal? Ok, but if I find out it's something more, then you better be prepared to become dead meat"
He spat. I saw Becca walking a few feet behind us, and she saw me and the situation I was in.
"Dad, you're here to take me home, remember"
She stepped between us. I got a pretty good view of her backside. Her hair was down, and she was wearing a gray tshirt with blue skinny jeans that, not to mention, brought out her butt. When my eyes looked back at her dad, his glare was twice as cold. Shit, I think he caught me staring. Ugh, why do I keep making this worse?
"Let's go, Becca"
He glared at me as he stepped in his car. Becca gave me an I'm-sorry-about-that look. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, signaling that it was no big deal. Once they drove off, I ran home. I'll have to apologize to Ryan and Chaz for not walking with them.
"What's the rush, Justin?"
Mom was on her laptop, doing work.
"I'm gonna visit Ryan and Chaz. Is they ok?"
I knew that mom knew that Becca was "forbidden" to see me, so I didn't mention her.
"Ok, but make sure to finish your homework"
She reminded me as I ran out the door.
"I will"
I said before the door shut. I went through the alley and climbed the tree in front of Becca's balcony. I quietly stepped onto the balcony and lightly tapped on the glass doors. It soon opened, and Becca jumped into my arms. Man, this is the best feeling in the world.
"Sorry about my dad"
She whispered.
"It's ok"
I sat her down on her bed.
"Speaking of my dad, I need to lock the door"
She locked her door then sat next to me on her bed.
"You doing good?"
I put my arm around her.
"Yea, besides my parents being strict, it's ok"
She smiled.
"Let's go get ice cream"
I stood up.
"Ok, but make it quick"
She seemed unsure. We climbed down the tree and walked up the alley to the ice cream shop. When we arrived at the ice cream shop, I knew exactly what to order. Chocolate for Becca, and cotton candy for me. We ate it on the way back.
"I love you"
It felt weird yet good to say that.
"I love you too"
She giggled.
"What's so funny, shawty?"
I grinned at her.
"I don't know. It feels different to say that now"
Becca smiled cutely.
"...You're still always gonna be my best friend though"
I flipped my hair.
"Aw, Justin"
She leaned on me. We threw our ice cream in the trash then climbed back up to her room.
"Come here"
I took off my shirt and laid on her bed. Becca laid beside me, and I put my arm around her. I studied every perfect feature on her.
"What?"
She cracked a smile.
"Nothing"
I smiled back while hovering over her. I leaned in and kissed her again. I flipped over, so that she was on top of me. I kissed her deeply, sliding my tongue in. I flipped back over with me hovering over her again. I took it farther and kissed her neck.
"Mmm Justin"
She ran a hand through my hair and the other over my chest. To us, it doesn't feel like we're taking it too far, because we've known each other since we were 6 years old. We've seen each other half dressed and everything, and we know if we're taking it too far. Plus, it's not like I get to see her that much anymore. I know what she can take and how far she wants to go. I know her. I took off her shirt and continued to kiss her neck. She pulled down her pants, leaving her in her bra and panties. I took off my jeans too, then I kissed her lips again. My fingers examined every perfect detail of her body while they ran over her curves and body. She was feeling my chest and back along with stroking my hair. My hands tenderly ran over her rear end and thighs. Her cheeks were glowing light pink, making me smile. I caressed her waist and curves. Once we were out of breath, she rested beside me again.
"I liked that"
She whispered.
"Me too"
I planted a kiss on her head. Then we heard a knock on the door.
"Becca, we need to talk"
Oh shit, it was her dad.
"Ok, let me finish this last math problem"
She lied. We quickly and quietly got dressed.
"Make it quick"
His voice wasn't happy. I really don't wanna make this worse.
"See you soon"
I kissed her one last time before dodging out and climbing down the tree. Once I was surely out of sight, I caught my breath.
(Becca's pov)
I opened the door to see my dad. He was upset.
"What?"
I gave him a half glare.
"Explain to me what that boy is trying to do with you"
He barged in my room, like he knew everything.
"Dad, just stop it. He's done nothing to you"
I muttered irritably.
"You're right. But I know he's up to something, and when I find out, I'm gonn-"
"You're not gonna do anything. He's 15 years old. Do you wanna go to jail. Because I will call the police if you do anything to him"
I spat.
"You wouldn't dare"
He scolded me.
"Do you wanna find out?"
I glared.
"Watch your mouth, young lady. I can do whatever the hell I want"
He stormed out of my room. I sighed and plopped on my bed. Fuck him. Fuck everything. I love Justin, so fuck all of this.