Chapter 15

Chapter song: Love Me Like You Do by Justin Bieber
(Justin's pov)
Mom drove me to our house, where I saw Becca's parents.
"Where is she?"
Her dad got in my face, making me jump back.
"How should I know?"
I defended myself. He just gave me a cold glare. I ignored it and went to look in the woods. Nothing. Next, I searched the park and heard a soft crying. I knew who it belonged to. When I looked underneath the playground, I saw Becca crying in the corner.
"Becca, don't cry"
My first instinct was to hold her tight.
"Justin?..."
She looked at me.
"It's me, bae. Listen, Becca, I'm-"
"Stop. I don't want to hear it. Minus well just go live in Atlanta"
She turned away from me.
"Becca...no, I didn't know I would end up staying for that long"
I tried to get close to her, but she pushed me away.
"I can't do this, Justin. This hurts too much"
She cried.
"I know, baby. But please don't give up on this. It'll end up ok. Just wait. All it takes is patience"
I was finally able to put my arm around her.
"I've waited long enough"
She crawled out into the open playground area.
"Becca, please. For me"
I followed her and pinned her against the ground.
"Justin, stop"
She squirmed but stopped to listen to me.
"Please...don't end this"
I begged her. She stared at me for a while then nodded and broke my hold on her to hug me. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.
"Thank you"
I whispered.
"Let's go back"
She turned around and walked.
"Your dad is pissed"
I whispered as we walked into the open space. Becca just sighed.
"Omigod, Becca. Where've you been?"
Her mom hugged her.
"I'm fine. Don't worry about it"
Becca didn't hug back.
"What are you playing?"
Her dad hissed at me.
"Dad stop. Get away from him"
Becca pulled him with her.
"C'mon mom, we should get some sleep"
I walked into our house and slipped into bed. It's been a while since I slept in my actual bed. I usually sleep in a hotel room or Becca's house. At least now I know Becca's safe, and we're ok.
-11am-
My mom was making breakfast for me when I woke up.
"Good morning, Justin"
Mom set a plate of waffles in front of me.
"Thanks mom"
I began to eat. After I ate, I told my mom that I was going over to Chaz's house to sleepover.
"Ok, have fun"
Mom kissed my cheek before letting me go. I rushed my way to Becca's room and knocked.
"Justin"
Becca hugged me tightly.
"Hey there, shawty"
I hugged her back.
"I missed you so much"
She squeezed me tighter.
"Aw, I missed you too, babe"
We broke the hug and sat down.
"I'm sorry for getting mad last night. It's just...."
Becca looked down at her hands.
"I know. It's my fault honestly. I should've been sure that I was gonna be gone for a week"
I lowered my voice.
"What happened anyway?"
She looked up at me, her eyes were curious.
"Well, I was told that I should just finish the album, because it was easier"
I explained.
"I bet it sounds good"
She smiled.
"It depends on if you like the songs I've sung before"
I put my arm around her.
"I know I'm gonna love it"
She giggled.
"Yea, most of it's written for you"
I grinned at her.
"...I bought One Time. It sounded very...familiar to me"
Becca joked around.
"Oh, I'm sure it did"
I chuckled.
"You sound so amazing, you know"
She leaned against me.
"I only believe that when you say it"
I kissed her cheek.
"When is your album gonna release?"
She rested her head on my lap.
"I'm not sure yet"
I stroked her hair.
"I can't wait to hear it"
She reached for my face.
"Patience, my love"
I placed my hand over hers. Her eyes lit up, and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. I chuckled and kissed her until we heard a roar of thunder. We both jumped and broke the kiss.
"Shit, that scared me"
I muttered in her neck.
"Me too"
She softly giggled. The rain started hitting the house, making rattling noises.
"...Is your door locked?"
I whispered.
"Yea, why?"
She whispered back. I kissed her neck and sucked it tenderly. Her throat buzzed a little from her moans. I bit down lightly on her skin, making her moan more and start to raise her shirt off. I let her, and we started to strip to our under wear. I hauled her to the pillows on the bed while kissing her deeper. My hands felt very curve on her body and squeezed her ass. A small gasp released from her lips. I smirked, then she held me closer.
"I need you, Justin. I really need you"
Becca's voice was desperate and sad.
"I need you too, baby"
I whispered in her bare neck.
"Show me"
She begged in a whisper. I stopped for a moment. We're only 15. Is this what she wants?
"Becca, I don't have protection"
I responded.
"In my top drawer"
She whispered. I opened her top drawer and saw 2 condoms. Why does she have this? I took it anyways and returned to hovering over her.
"Chaz left it"
She read my mind. I just chuckled and kissed her again. I unclasped her bra, revealing her perfect breasts. Her cheeks heated up, so I focused on her eyes. My mouth and hands searched over her bare chest. She ran her hands through my hair and caressed the back of my neck while moaning. It felt soothing to have her do that. I stopped working on her breasts and gently squeezed her sides while kissing her stomach.
"Justin"
She giggled and slightly pushed my head, signaling to stop. I did and lowered my hands to her black panties. Her eyes told me to go ahead, so I started pulling off her panties. Becca shut her eyes as her cheeks burned red. The sight of her exposed area made my heart race. I couldn't help it. I was nervous. It's our first time. My hand started circling against her area, causing her to moan softly. I kissed her lips as my fingers sped up. She moaned in the kiss and breathed deeper. I could feel her heart pounding as our chests pressed against each other. I stopped my fingers and felt that she was wet. Damn. I felt her tense up when my finger pressed lightly against her entrance.
"Yes or no?"
I whispered. Becca nodded with her eyes still closed. I carefully slid my finger inside her, making her breathe deeper and moaning louder. Her heart was speeding up.
"You ok?"
I brushed my thumb against her cheek.
"Yea"
She breathed out. I added another finger, stopping to make sure she was ok, then began to slide my fingers in and out of her. Her moaning got louder and her hands squeezed my shoulders. My fingers went faster, still careful not to hurt her.
"Omigod Justin, oh my...ohhhh shiiiit agghhh"
Her voice was trying to quiet down, but she ended up moaning in my neck. A warm substance surrounded my fingers, and she whimpered as I rubbed her area again.
"I want to do you"
Becca breathed out.
"Help yourself"
I took off my boxers. Her cheeks flushed red, then she cautiously grabbed hold of me. I took a breath before I felt her wet lips surround my dick and started moving back and forth. A pleasurable feeling occurred, and I moaned more. As her mouth worked on me, I felt myself wanting to let something out. Finally, Becca went fast enough to make me release. I breathed slowly and let myself calm down.
"Fuck"
I muttered. That was incredible. Becca pulled me back, so that I was hovering her again.
"You sure you're ready?"
I put on a condom and pressed lightly against her entrance.
"I need you, Justin"
She replied in a beg, her eyes desperate and pleading yet sad and hurt.
"Tell me if I need to stop"
I cautiously started pushed myself in her. Becca's moaning increased, and she squeezed my shoulders tighter. Her eyes showed that she was in pain. They teared up as her eyebrows knitted together.
"Am I hurting you, babygirl?"
I wiped the dampness from her eyes.
"N-no...owww"
She whimpered and started to breathe deep and tear up more.
"Shawty, I think I should stop"
I paused for a second.
"No, it'll be hard to get this chance again. Justin, I really need you, please"
Her eyes were filling up with tears, which I wiped away.
"...Ok. I just don't wanna hurt you, bae"
I slid the rest of myself inside her, causing her to squeeze her eyes shut.
"Are you ok, babygirl?"
I dried her eyes as she nodded.
"Please tell me if I'm hurting you, babe"
I planted kisses on her face and neck then started to hump her with caution. I really don't want to hurt her. I would never forgive myself. Becca moaned louder and breathed deeper. Good thing the storm was bad, or else her parents would hear us.
"Justin...oh-oh shiiit. Justii-in"
She moaned and dug her nails in my back. I felt the pleasurable feeling return, and it made me want more. I went faster yet taking caution, so I don't hurt her.
"Fuck...fucking shit"
I groaned as quiet as possible.
"Ju-us-ti-in"
Becca moaned noisily in my neck, digging her fingers into my back. Her release made me reach my high and release myself too. By now, her cheeks were bright red and her heart was pounding hard. She looked tired and amazed. I collapsed beside her as we both caught our breaths.
"Damn..."
Was all I could say.
"Damn"
Becca breathed out. We pulled the sheets over ourselves, then Becca laid beside me. I wrapped her up and kissed her head.
"I love you so much"
I whispered.
"I love you too. So much"
She smiled and rested her head on my chest. It was only 1pm, but we were both tired and took a nap. That was amazing, breathtaking.