A Crush: Etho

Warnings: a flashback of the party scene, same warnings apply!!!

Did he? No he couldn't have. His surprise seemed so genuine. I myself was startled when I woke up with him in my arms, but he seemed astonished. Oh man, this was my fault. Last night was still hazy to me but I could make out the gist of it. I got drunk, played truth or dare, made out with Two in a closet, made out with some random guys, made out with Two in front of everyone and since we were the last round only Two and I still had our blindfolds on, got thrown in some room with Two because we wouldn't stop, realized that Two was actually Seth, cuddled with Seth, and here I am now.

I don't know what to think really. It's all just hitting me. I really hope he didn't remember. It would mean that we would always be awkward around each other. Always. Maybe I do like him. Yeah I was drunk, but I'm not now. I'm not as much disgusted as just put off. I cracked open my eye lids to see him on the bed across the room looking at me with a thoughtful expression on his face. He must be trying to put the peices together. Man, he really is cute, in the good way of course.

I dig deep into the memories from last night.

*FLASHBACK*

A couple of hands dragged me into what I assumed was a closet. I was pushed forward and I lost my balance landing on two. I managed to stand up.

"So uhm ho-" I inturrupted his nearly silent sound by pressing my lips to his. We slowly backed up against the wall. I had my mask on still but at least it prevented anything to crazy. He smelled like beer, shampoo, and must have had some weird colonge on since he smelled like peppermint and rain. He wasn't kissing back. This was no fun. Obviously he didn't like it. Better tourture him while I can. This wasn't my first kiss but that doesn't mean I was good at it. He started to kiss back, almost like he just realized what was going on and made his descision. Two probably wasn't gay, just drunk.

"Two your no fun." I remove my covered lips from his just as he really starts to get into it. Ha, got you there Two. I release his shirt and he slowly slides down the wall. The closet is probably only about a meter by two and his scent easily fills the small space. I wouldn't imagine that someone could smell so good. I simply stand there, waiting for someone to take us out of the closet.

"Dude, I didn't know this is what I exactly signed up for." his voice filled with sarcasm.

Only a few seconds later I sense him getting up. He grasped my chin and pulled my head down to his level. He pressed his lips to my fabric covered ones, the silk barely being felt. We kissed a bit more softly for a minute. He then stepped back a little and I felt his warm hands start to pull down my face coverings. I usually was too insecure for people to do this, but in this case he wouldn't see, only feel. He seemed to tread carefully in doing this to not upset me. He knew who I was. It was so obvious with the cloth on my face.

He started kissing me again this time harder and wrapped his arms around my neck, making my hood slide down. We were battling now. His hands tangled through my messy hair and I let him win. I was pinned agaisnt the wall, unable to move. This was insane. More like crazy but whatever. I kept him really close, my arms wrapped around his lower back. I don't know exactly how long we did this but eventually he ended the kiss. My legs were weak and I slumped down to the ground in total bliss.

I heard him check the door the sit across from me. I felt a movement of air in this stuffy room, and several seconds later, Two had climbed onto my lap.

*End of Flashback*

I liked him, I really did. The heat was rising in my cheeks and this was one time I was extremly thankful I wore the wrap. I turned away from his bed, facing the wall. That swirl in the paint seemed quite interesting now.

As far as Seth knows, nothing ever happend. Or so Etho thought.