Escape: Seth

It had been at least a few hours. We still haven't exchanged many words. I couldn't help trying to take a peek at the violet eyes of the masked man.

After several hours of banging on the door and screaming bloody murder at Guude, we finally gave up. We waited, still and silent, slightly intoxicated as the party slowly droned on.

Etho had fallen asleep and I assess our predictiment. Etho and I were obviously drunk when we kissed, and had no idea it was the other person. My head throbbed from the difficult task of thinking with the alcohol pumping through my blood stream. I had no idea what I felt about Etho, only that what happened happened. I smirked at a genius thought. I wonder what was behind that head wrap of his? Probably the most amazing face ever.

If this goes wrong I can blame the drinks. No harm done. I slowly leaned closer to his face and started peeling back his usual coverings. Suddenly Etho grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"No." He said throwing my arm away. His eyes were now greyish in colour, adding even more to the effect of mystery to Etho. Then he pulled me on top of him, even in his half waking state being surprisingly strong. I waited till his breathing slowed and evened into sleep. I gently removed his arm. As I reached to the other side of my chest his arm slithered back.

It was pointless it seemed after trying for several minutes to escape is gentle hold. I ended up falling asleep, warmed by Etho next to me.

\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/

*creak*
What was that?
"Whoa, Uhm did I intrude?" Guude's voice called from the stairwell.

"Wha-? Ahh!" Etho cried shoving me off. I managed to sit up without loosing my cool. "What happend?" Ethos voice inquired.

He must not remember. I do though. I should play it off as nothing and that I don't remember as well. It would be awkward otherwise. I scratch my head in false confusion.

"I dunno! What happened? Guude! What have you to do with this?" I cried in my best flustered tone. I could see the red rising above the fabric that his mask covered. I was embarrassed by him being embarrassed so thankfully I didn't have to paint my cheeks red to keep up with the facade.

"Well, you guys got a little uhm, different during the party. I guess you guys don't drink. Anyways, I threw you two down here so you didn't embarrass yourselves. That's all I had to do with it." Guude shifted uncomfortably in his obvious lie. He threw us down here cuz of the closet and how we stayed in there till someone opened the door and threatened to drag us out.

\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/

"Do you remember anything Seth?" We were back in our room now, resting up.

"No." I blatantly lied and he didn't seem to question it.

"Then nothing happened. That anyone knows of. If something happened it didn't since not even us are witnesses."

I nod and close my eyes.