Meeting Him: Etho

Warning! Slight nudity!

I suddenly awaken to another set of eyes locked upon mine. His eyes are grey with seductive flecks of gold. They are so mesmerizing I didn't see anything else for a few seconds. Then I slowly look down in awe. His abs are just barely defined, giving him a very powerful and also reachable impression. His dark hair frames his perfect pale face. As I continue to let my eyes sweep down I realize he is completely naked. I don't care though. It's a wonderful sight. I don't know what this man is doing to me and we haven't even met properly yet.

I have those butterfly things that you get when your nervous but imagine if all those had swords. It's weird. I don't know what to really do except turn the other way so he can get dressed.

I hear fabric brushing against the floor and I suspect he got my message of turning around.

"Hey Uhm, so you must be Etho, man."
I nod.
"Well I'm sorry for what happened. I thought you were sound asleep."

"It's all right. We just won't talk of it again." I say in my quietest voice. I look back at Seth and see his pale cheeks bright red and something suspicious much lower.

"Dude, it's alright, it happens." I say trying to act relaxed. He noticed what I noticed and so he hopped into the other bed and threw the covers over himself.

I can't explain about Seth. It's probably the jet lag and just sleepiness. I turn off the bedside lamp and almost stalkerishly listen for his breathing.