Joining: Seth

After being invited to join there was no way I could refuse. I had no idea who was going to give me a tour around. I hope it's not Etho. He seems like the kind of guy who would clash once his skills were challanged.

Unfourtanatly, I was informed that it was Etho who was planned to give the tour. I set down my water and adjusted my mic before opening skype. I had added his contact yesterday to save on stress today.

As the dialing tones played out their dreadful tune I prepared myself. A connection was made and the tiny static played loud and clear through my headphones.

"I know we are talking now, and you technically have shown yourself around, do both of us a favor and pretend we just met at spawn and you have no clue where to go for videos sake?" Ethos hard yet somehow not tough voice cut through my skull.

"Sure." I replied, logging on to the server."

)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{
So when I put this in between paragraphs:

\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&

It means that time has passed. This way I don't have to repeat content done in the other view that isn't important!

Thanks!

)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{)(}{

"You are not going to take my place as master of redstone."

Etho's harsh words cut through the silence after recording. I managed to get him to agree to work together before he ended the call. This was going to be a tad bit more difficult than I realized.