The Trip: Etho

I let my mind wander while packing. My usual skinny jeans, grey converse, and hoodies should do. That way I can pull up the hood if anyone gives me trouble about my headwear. I wear this ninja-like wrapping around my head since I don't like showing my face at all.

It was the summer. I remember to neatly fold my swimsuit into the front pouch. For some reason I keep wondering what Seth looks like.

There's a rumor that says that he has the Mario mustache and wears the hat. He is his Minecraft character then if it is true. I bet he would look good when we went swimming.

What?!?? What am I thinking? Seth is more of like a best friend to me now. I better keep control of my brain at the meeting.

\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/

I rush off the plane after it lands so that I can get the rental car and get out of this hellhole of a travel center. I manage to push my way to the rental desk, easily carrying my duffel.

I eventually work my way through the tedious process of finding which car is mine for the trip. I shove my duffel into the backseat and I see a young man peering around, very much confused.

"Do you need help?" I ask the man.

"Yeah could you give me a lift down a couple of levels they gave me the wrong level and the elevator is broken." He says obviously flustered.

"Sure, I'm going down anyway. Hop in." I throw the paper work in the backseat and drive the unknown man to the second floor instead of the seventh.

"Thank you." He smiled and walked away.

\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/

I arrived at the house a half hour early since I took the shorter route. My palms began to sweat. I made sure my face was covered and I yanked the duffel bag out of the tiny car. If I didn't go in now I may never get in.

Just as I reach up to knock on this seemingly large secluded house's door it opens.

"You- must be Etho! Come in!" I nod at Guudes ecstatic greeting.

"We had a flood in the basement rooms so you and Seth will have to share a room. Sorry, we usually have plenty spare but we didn't account for the flood. Don't worry there's two beds. " he chirped.

Again, I nod as he leads the way. I can't seem to make my mouth move. He takes me through several halls. This place was fairly big. Not a mansion but enough to fit twenty people comfortably.

He stops in front of a dim room at very secluded end of the hall. "Here it is. I do believe Seth should be here late, his plane got delayed an hour." Guude continued to use a perky voice.

"You don't like talking face to face much do you?" Duh Guude, I shake my head and throw the duffel down on the bed.

Now to wait for Seth.