First Party: Etho/ Seth

WARNINGS: Alcohol use and a slightly sexual scene! Read at your discretion!

Etho:
I slept in till noon. I managed to find my way to Guude.

"What's the schedule for today?" I ask in a quieter tone than normal.

"We are going to a bar for the pre con celebration. Afterwards we usually do stupid stuff. Not too much. One year we tried blindfolding everyone. Actually, it worked out well. We are going to do it again."

"You sure have this down." I pointed out. He smirked. Then his face lit up and he leaned close to my ear.

"I know what you want. You will be doing something whether you like it or not tonight Etho!" He giggled while my mouth hung wide upen.

"How do you know Guude?" He shrugged me off.

\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/
Seth:

A huge stream of people were entering and all filing down to the lower level. I drank and kept to myself. That's the last thing before I was pulled into a smaller quieter room.

\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/

"Alright!" Guude exclaimed clapping his hands "I'm going I give everyone a number so there's still a mystery. Then after you get the number put on your blindfold. "

We did as instructed and I got 2. The number two is so odd. Its the first prime number. I hate it.

It went on without a hitch till 13 was called.
"Truth or dare 13?"
"Dare of course!" 13 responded with ease.
"12 make a dare!"
"Make 13 and two go in the closet!" 12 spit out in between sips of her drink. Must have been Aurey who was staying at a hotel instead of the house with all us guys.

I felt a hand grab me and shove me into what I was assuming as the nearest closet and 13 was sent in crashing into me.

"So Uhm ho-" I started but I I was interrupted by soft fabric lips covering mine. I was pushed up against the wall. The rough texture of the fabric separating our lips was laced with the smell of alcohol. I didn't want to speak out about anything so I just let it happen.

"Two, your no fun." the soft and husky voice whines as he let me slide back down.

"Dude, I didn't know this is what I exactly signed up for." I retorted. Wait. That voice. My heart sped up a million times faster. If this wasn't a blindfolded, drunk, game of truth or dare I would probably be red as a cherry and hiding in a corner. Thirteen had moved back from me. It was so much hotter to call him Thirteen. Two and Thirteen... the lucky, unlucky numbers.

I stepped forward and took my chances. We were both too drunk to remember anything tommorow and if we did we could say we didn't know and it was the beer. Even at the risk of him knowing that it was me I pulled his head down to meet mine since he was just a bit taller than me. This must be the several beers I had because no way was I falling for this man I just met. First of all it was another male I was making out with, second, we were both blindfolded and 'had no clue who the other was' but I did meet this man just a day ago.

The fabric covering the lower half of his face was in the way. I slowly pulled it down, waiting for him to reject it. I pushed back his hood to accsess his messy hair that I knew would be the silver only a few people are born with. Then I initiated the kiss again. This time he was pinned to the wall completely, unable to move. I took control here, never letting him move an inch. I went from a kissless straight man to a gay man who was making out with someone in a closet, drunk. I knew whose usually fabric covered face I was kissing the whole time. It felt amazing. I broke the kiss to take a breather. As soon as I steped away Thirteen slumped to the ground, weak from my forcefulness.

I checked the door and it was still locked so I sat awkwardly across from where I thought Thirteen. Then I got an idea. I started inching towards Thirteen, until I was on his lap. Man! I am getting gutsy or what? We continued making out and moving. I loved the feel of his hair. Things got crazy. I heard the lock clicking so I started moving. When I tried to move off of him my calf hit something.

"I didn't exactly sign up for this either?" Thirteen breathes out.

\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/&\|/
Etho:

A few dozen rounds later and several different make out sessions with men behind my belt, I was picked. Most of this is a slur of noise and people. I hadn't had any other people I wanted to be paired with. I longed for the feel of Two's lips on mine again. This time Guude made the dare I chose.

"I dare you and two to make out right here!" Guude slurred. This time there was no going back. We were shoved into one another and without thinking we both reacted, letting nature and the achohol move for us.

Ten minutes later, someone managed to stop us and threw us in a room.

"That was nice " I sigh to the man beside me. I have no idea when we will be realeased. Probably after the party is over.

"I know who you are." The man next to me piped. Away from the noise I was sure that this man was Seth. Oh crap. Guude did it on purpose. I will kill him once we escape.