not an update

This isn't an update I'm sorry I don't feel like writing rn but the person that plays "Jaz" is no longer playing her anymore because she said the n-word and she's not of the black community and Ik many people who are not black still say it and don't care about what they say but it is very disrespectful to the black community. And ppl saying the n-word would not want to go through what the black community has to go through everyday. There are ppl being killed for the color of their skin everyday. And it is not okay to say the n-word if you are not black. I have never said the n-word and I don't even like saying it in my head. My family does say it and we are all Hispanic and it's honestly sad that they say that but they never listen to me when I say it's rude to say it. Ik pp say "Hispanic people" can say it but I choose not to. but what hazel said aka "Jaz" was "white ppl made it so I don't know why they can't say it" white ppl made it in a very disrespectful way towards black people and hurt and killed them because of their skin color for many years!! And still do! and I don't want someone playing a character that feels the need to say that and both hazel and paradise did not apologize for what they did.
Everyone goes through racism everyday! No mater your race. Black ppl are being killed for absolutely no reason but their skin color. Hispanic people are being put into cages for hours with no food or water because they have no papers. There yelled out to go back where they came from because they speak a different language. Asian people are being yelled out saying that they caused the corona virus. Muslim people are called "terrorist" for why they wear. Everyone goes through this racism. And it is not okay. No one needs to be discriminated for their culture. And I'm very sorry to any one who had been through this. There is white privileged and personally I have not seen it but I have seen online.

 There is white privileged and personally I have not seen it but I have seen online

This is Hazel "Jaz" if you don't remember. All the characters are in chapter "72".

She is a very beautiful person but with a dumbass brain.

So this person will now play as "Jazmine" "Jaz"