announcement

this ain't an update but I posted an announcement thing on my conversation thingy, and I guess it offended someone and I didn't mean to offend anyone and if I did I'm sorry. I never said I was against black lives matter and I stand for #blacklivesmatter. I am educated in this and as a writer I did put that out there and I try to put what people should hear out because I have a "platform" with 1 followers. people were protesting after the tragic death of George Floyd who was an innocent man that was unarmed and put on the ground while not one but 3 officers one top of him with one officer placing his knee on the back of George's neck causing him to be unable to breath while another officer just looked at all three hurting him. They were on top of George for several minutes while he yelled out "I can't breath" and almost after 3 minutes still on him after he was killed. With George's death led people to be sick of police officers absolutely killing innocent black people for absolutely no reason. Or shooting and killing black people for simply holding a toy or comb or moving there hands. Or even a white person calling 911 because on a black person that was minding their own business and they get shot at.And people were never silent about these killing of all these innocent people who the cops have killed. But no one ever listened to them so they decided to make a protest for justice. And that protest had led to police officers pepper spraying and tear gassing people for speaking their opinions. Unarmed people were pepper sprayed tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets for wanting justice in the innocent people that cops have killed. But when white people protest with guns and are armed! Cops do absolutely nothing! And do to all of this happening people have been breaking into stores and stealing everything and today that happened in Los Angeles in Beverly Hills. What I said in the announcing that as "How could a simple protest for justice lead to people getting pepper spayed and tear gassed to breaking into stores and stealing. I seen a video of a man defending his store and people practically beat him to death" and again I guess that offended people. As I said in a previous post I am not of the black community and I have no experience what you go through everyday but I do see it and it is 100% absolutely wrong. I know that you guys are tired of not being heard and you have tried peacefully to be heard so you had to show it another way. I wasn't going to write this but I guess people thought I was uneducated in this situation. I literally cried seeing that photo of George on the floor. But how could I be uneducated if this is all over the news? But I'm not deleting the announcement I made and I know that announcement did sound like I am a complete dumbass and don't know anything.

But 2020 had absolutely became to complete shit and it's only the start of June.