133

"It's time for you to go back"
"But remember, that I know everything"
"Don't you dare betray your family"

And with a snap of his fingers. The gang woke up in their bodies again. They were in their rooms and they all gasped once the devil put their souls back were they once were.

They ran out their rooms and ran up to y/n's room where her and the boys were watching a movie

"Oh, their awake"
Kairi said

"Y/n were so so sorry for what we did! We shouldn't have started hanging out with Jora when you were in that coma. I didn't know what I was doing hanging out with her. I guess I just wanted someone who like makeup and dresses and girly things. But y/n I really am sorry. Being in hell and being tortured felt like years and you weren't there to save us."
Alyssa explained

"None of us should have even started talking to Jora. We should have been there waiting for you to wake up at the hospital and I'm sorry for everything I did to you. Family shouldn't treat family like how we all treated you and I understand if you need some space from us"
Diego explained

"We were completely out of line for what we had did and you have every right to be mad at us for what we had did. Without you Diego and I would probably be dead because we had overdosed and we promise we won't do anything like that again"
Jaz said

I just looked at them and mark walked up to me and hugged me.

"I'm really really sorry for what I did. For what I did to you. I should have never said to kill yourselves I should have never said to stay in hell I should have never said any of those things and I deserved. We all deserved what happened to us. We should been by your side once you had came back from la. We shouldn't have thrown our all your things from your room to give to Jora. We shouldn't have even chose her instead of you. I'm really sorry for what I said"
Mark explained

I just looked at all of them and nodded sitting on my bed.

They looked down and walked out my room and the boys sat with me

"I'll forgive them. Just not now"
I said

"Take your time"
Mattia said

Drop some ideas