100

The police found Celia and Kevin took them to the hospital and told them questions. Once they found out what happened they handcuffed them to they're gurneys since they didn't tell anyone about what Ashley and them were doing.

The parents went to each of there kids room. Holding there hands. The hospital was still hectic and doctors running everywhere making sure every kid that was hurt was safe. The police standing outside of Ashley Jacob Charles and Maddie's room. They were charged and were going to court next week. They were wide awake and didn't answer any questions. They tried saying y/n and the gang did it But they had video proof that they've really innocent.

*Y/n*
I woke up in this dark room. No one around me. Nothing around me. Everything was just dark and there was only a light above me.
Y-where am I?
Then that dark room turned into a room. A couch table chairs but no way out of it. Then someone appeared out of no where.
Y-Diego?
Diego-where am I?
Y-I don't know
Then the gang appeared
Kairi-what's happening?
Mattia-where are we?
Jaz-all I remember is walking out the school?
Mark-did we die?
Ale-what happened?
Y-look I don't know but all I know is that we're in the hospital? But in this room
Then I seen Mark disappear
Kairi-what happening
Then Kairi vanished then Alejandro, Jaz, Diego Alyssa
Mattia-y/n what's going on?
Y-I have no idea?
Mattia-look if we vanish too I want to tell you that I lo-
He vanished and the dark room appeared again and I left too.

It's been a week Y/n and the gang were still in a coma. Nothing changed. No movement. Doctors tried to wake them up by shucking them but nothing. Until Mattia woke up...

The doctors rushed to him asking questions about what happened and if he remembers anything

Mattia-I remember what happened yes! Where are my fiends?!
Mattia was able to walk so they took him to each of the rooms and he just stared at them. He held Kairi's hand and he felt a movement. Kairi's heart monitor started beating faster and Mattia felt Kairi squeeze his hand and he woke up
Kairi-am I dead?
Mattia-not at all Kai
He smiled hugging him

*2 days later*
Alejandro and Jaz woke up. They spent everyday with the gang. The doctors put Alyssa Mark Diego and y/n in the same room. Monitoring them. Wanting them to wake up......

I wanna bring a new character in specifically a girl but I don't who. Maybe Jora?