twenty-six

Nora

"I bought a house!" I said and they all looked confused. "For me to live in." I went on. "I'm selling my apartment in L.A."

"Where are you gonna live then?" Zach asked. "In the house I just bought." I said trying to make this somehow easier to understand.

"But if the house is here what about Los Ang— oh you're gonna move in with this dude huh?" Jack said getting at what I was trying to say.

"Yea Uh this isn't moving too fast?" Jonah asked and we both nodded no. "We're happy." Daniel said.

Soon enough everyone headed to bed and me and Daniel headed up to my old room. We fell asleep on the old twin bed and woke up to the sound of Zach yelling.

"No mom I'm telling you! They were ALL about Daniel!" He yelled and I laughed remembering what he's talking about. We both ended up going downstairs and listening to their argument.

Soon enough everyone was awake and me and Daniel decided to take stuff to the new house. We started putting together the ikea furniture and put things like rugs out and pictures up.

I headed out to get a mattress and bed frame while he set up the studio. When I came back and we were waiting for the rest of the furniture to be delivered I grabbed a board and ran out to the beach.

Daniel soon followed and after surfing for a while we sat together on the sand. He had his arms around me and I had my head on his chest.  

I heard a delivery truck pull up and ran to the outdoor shower to wash the sand off. I saw Daniel just standing there smiling at his phone as I dried off.

Liked by Seaveydaniel, and 3,385,732 others Nora holy shit I'm in love View all 824,924 comments username1: WHAT!! 🥵🤩Username2: who wanna bet me twenty bucks it's not Daniel and she's just fuckin with us| Seaveydaniel: I'll bet fifty it is him U...

Nora holy shit I'm in love
View all 824,924 comments
username1: WHAT!! 🥵🤩
Username2: who wanna bet me twenty bucks it's not Daniel and she's just fuckin with us
|
Seaveydaniel: I'll bet fifty it is him
Username3: that's a confirmation 😱😱
Username4: 😭 I'm crying real tears right now

I laughed at his comment and laid next to him on our new bed. This is how I want the rest of my life to be.

2024
The day of the Grammys

"Nora! Hi! Beautiful dress! Are you excited to be performing tonight?" An interviewer asked me as I walked onto the carpet. "Yes of course! I've always dreamed of this moment!" I said happily and they looked up and down my dress.

"Now I just love your dress, what gave you the inspiration to choose something like this?" She asked.

"Well I was looking through options with my mom and she loved this one so that's what I went." I smiled. I turned to keep moving when a heard a different reported behind me yell "is it true you're pregnant with your boyfriend Daniels baby?"

Soon enough I made it inside and me and Daniel sat together throughout the whole show. I was the last performance of the night and I started to get more and more nervous as I made my way backstage and got ready.

My song started playing and the lights panned to me. "Don't blame me, Love made me crazy."
I slowly moved around as I sang and the dancers behind me mirrored me. The floor and wall being me lit up.

"I've been, breaking hearts a long time and, toying with them older guys, just playthings for me to use." I shifted to the other side and kept singing.

Soon enough we were to the beat drop and and all the lights went out, "they say she's gone too far this time."

"Don't blame me, love made me crazy, my drug is my baby." The lights flashed on bright white giving contrast to my completely black outfit.

I did the choreography and walked where I was supposed to be. I made my way back to center stage as I sang, "I get so high oh! everytime,!yea Everytime you're loving me, Trip of my life! Oh! Everytime yea everytime you're touching me.

Instead of singing the next part I put the mic on the mic stand and a backup dancer slipped on my ring from behind me like we practiced, the music got quieter and I stood there, "Outside today I had a reporter ask me if I was pregnant with my boyfriend Daniels baby." I started.

"The answer is no," I said and heard a bunch of awwws from the audience, "But I am pregnant with my fiancé Daniels baby!" I yelled holding up my hand showing the ring.

The crowd went wild and the background singers sang, "Oh lord save me my drug is my baby, I'll be using for the rest of my life."

"Using for the rest of my life Oooh!" I belted out and the music blasted again.

I finished the song and couldn't even hear myself talk. The crowd was going crazy. At this moment I finally realized, I'm a star.

I ran off stage and into Daniels arms. My smile couldn't be contained. He really is everything I've ever wanted.

That's the end