fourteen

Nora
"NORA!!! THATS A WRAP ON RECORDING 'AFRAID TO BE ALONE'!!!!!" A producer yelled at me as I finished recording in the booth.  I smiled as I walked out and they started to clap.

Yes that's what I named my debut album, some stupid thing Daniel told me.

I saw everyone clapping and a few people recording me. For the next few days me and the studio crew all worked on finishing titles and final songs to make it on the album.

After about a week we were completely done and we set a date to release it. April 2nd. The only thing left to think about is the art.

I got home from the studio today and decided to go out shopping. Daniel has been texting me a lot lately and it's just gotten to the point where I don't have energy to see him.

As I got in the car I started to get a call, without thinking I pressed the answer button on steering wheel. "Hey it's Nora," I said and his voice rang through the car speakers. "Hey, Uh wanna meet up? "

"Daniel I'm kinda busy right now." I lied. "I literally just called the studio." He said and I huffed. "Well then what do you want?" I finally said and it's almost as if I could hear him smile.

"Wanna go out for lunch?" He asked and I was about to decline.

I was silent for a good minute and then finally spoke up, "Fine, we can go to Panera or something" I said.

"Great! I have some exciting news for you, I'll be at Panera in like ten minutes" he said as he quickly hung up the phone.

I really didn't want to but I headed to Panera. I walked in and he was there, sitting at a table, smiling as wide as ever.

^^their fits

^^their fits

"I ordered you a mac n cheese, I hope that's okay." He said and I made a disgusted face.

"I'm lactose intolerant." I lied. "Bullshit, I've seen you eat ice cream." He laughed. It seemed as if conversation flowed freely for a while.

We got our food and just talked about normal things like the weather and his car, it was nice. "Hey uh, I've got some news for you." He finally said, getting to the whole point of this lunch.

"I'm going on tour." The happy boy said and I couldn't help but smile at him. I've really been trying to distract myself from him, I've been doing all I can to just forget about him. This was going to come eventually.

"That's so great!" I said and I can't figure out if that was genuine or not.

On one hand why shouldn't I be? He's such a great musician and he has so much talent that he's sharing live with his audience.

But then again on the other hand, why should I be happy? I really do wish we could spend more time together, although our careers would never let us happen.

"Nora, you're kinda quiet... you okay with this?" He said almost trying to get something from me. "Yes! Let me know when you're playing here and I'll see a show or two." I smiled at him as we both finished our meals.

"So where to next?" He asked as we both took care of our garbage. I laughed as I nodded my head no. "You're not coming with me anywhere else, I've got to shop for clothes and stuff to wear for music videos and my album cover."

"Don't you have a stylist for that?" He huffed and I smiled, "Nope. I want this to be me, my ideas, my work." I said and he looked genuinely interested as we walked out to my car.

"Well then I'll come to help." He said as he got into the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes but I didn't have the heart to tell him to get out so I got in and started to drive.

We headed to all my favorite stores and after a few hours and an unhealthy amount of money I was exhausted. "Wanna hang out at your place?" He asked and I nodded no.

He chuckled as he got in my car and we headed back to pick up his car from the restaurant we went to for lunch. "You know there's going to be millions of girls all over me for the next few months." He smiled trying to get a reaction form me but I kept my eyes on the road as it started to drizzle outside.

"Cool, try not to catch too many stds." I chuckled and he huffed at my response. "When do you leave?" I asked.

"Tonight." The blue eyed boy said and I nodded. Thunder broke the silence and reminded me to say something.

"Well I hope you have fun." I huffed as I unlocked the car, as a subtle hint for him to get out. He just rolled his eyes at my attitude and unbuckled his seatbelt. He was fully out of the car by the time I comprehended how long I would go with seeing him.

He took one last look at me and shut the door.

Wtf am I doing finally updating
Anyway the next part will be up sometime tonight
I was just going to stop writing because I was just not really getting that interested by it but I figured putting more out there can help lift peoples spirits.
Anyway the song doesn't really match but I like it so here we are.