thirteen

Nora
I walked into the garage and the dog ran up to me. It wasn't mean at all, as soon as it got to me it rolled onto its back and I pet it.

After a few minutes of sitting with it Corey pulled out his phone and took a picture, I stood up and so did the dog. Daniel opened the door to the garage and the dog started barking at him as Corey took another picture.

Liked by Seaveydaniel, gabbieegonzalez and 964,831 others nora he's a sweetheart I promise

nora he's a sweetheart I promise

View all 385,925 comments

Username1: bitch I'm a dog woof 😻😻
Username2: is he yours?
|
Nora: oh goodness no
Username3: u cute 🥰🤩🤩🤩
Tatedoll: hottie
Username4: no Daniel comments????
Username5: OMG 🥵🥵

As we walked out of the garage I noticed it was much quieter. Corey told me he was leaving and most of his friends went with him but Daniel stayed.

He went back inside while I just sat out on the top of the steps that went from Hudson's house to the water. There was a half full bottle of liquor next to me and I grabbed it to take a sip when Daniel grabbed it out of my hands.

"You're buzzed up enough." He said as he brought some of the bottles that were just laying around inside. The DJ and bartenders had all gone home and I pulled out my phone to see it was 5:07 a.m and I had 1%.

I reluctantly got up and went to call an Uber really quick but my phone wouldn't turn back on. Great it's dead now. I threw it down on the grass next to me and sat back on the step. The party completely fizzled out and everyone was either gone or asleep.

I heard Daniel huff from behind me as he walked up and sat next to me. I looked over at him and he just stared at the water. He wouldn't look at me, I moved a little bit closer to him and still nothing.

Why do I want his attention so badly? I rolled my eyes when he finally looked over and looked out at the water like he just was. The sun was barely starting to rise.

"Are you okay?" He said in almost a whisper, I looked him in the eyes and flashed a small fake smile, "Yea of course." I said back.

"Either that's bullshit or you're too drunk to talk to right now." He said as he rolled his eyes and started to stand up. Without thinking I grabbed his hand and he glanced at me and sat back down.

"What are you so afraid of?" He said as he stared into space again. "What do you mean?" I said, my voice almost a whisper.

"I see what you do, I open Instagram and you're out partying, you're always with someone new, you're afraid of being alone aren't you,"  he said.

I just kept my eyes on the water. "But I get it Nora," he chuckled, "that's why I'm here too." The sun had just gotten over the horizon where the sky and water meet and a golden light poured over us.

"How about we just start over." I suggested and he stood up, walked in a circle and sat back down next to me, "hi I'm Daniel." He stuck his arm out for a handshake and I just laughed.

I scooted closer to him and he threw an arm over my shoulder. I laid my head on his shoulder and I felt him clear his throat so I sat up and looked at him.

"We just met and you're getting a little too comfortable," he laughed and I laid my head back down.  "Nora I need to tell you,... I need to tell you that ever since we ya know... spent that night together I can't get you out of my head." He blurted out.

"I think about you a lot too." I said quietly and he looked down. "And I- I want something to happen between us but it's just not going to work out." He went on, "god Nora it's like ever since stuff with Katie and Liam you're all I've ever wanted."

"Telling me this isn't going to make things any easier, you're going to leave for tour and I'm going to be finishing my album." I said so quiet it was almost a whisper, "but it's better to say something than stay quiet and let it fuck you up," I said as I grabbed my phone and stood up.

I grabbed his hand and he stood up too, "can you please take me home?" I asked and nodded. He looked down at me and I pulled him into a hug. "What is this for?" He laughed.

"If I stared at you any longer I would've kissed you." I said and he put his chin on my head.

We then walked through the house and down the street to his car. The ride was pretty quiet and by the time I made it up to my apartment I had started to tear up.

I was a mess of emotions and exhaustion. I took off my shoes and laid down in bed. "Afraid to be alone," I chuckled to myself, "as if."

I'm so tired
T
Okay so I have a crush on this guy and he's like perfect like P E R F E C T but I'm wayyyy to afraid to talk to him, I always make sexy eye contact with him and just look away like I'm not interested but like damn Idk what to doooooooo 😂🥰🤩😭