five

Nora

"Nora? You ready?" The producer asked over the mic in the sound proof booth. I just nodded as I put the headphones on. I spent two and a half months at home and then flew straight back. I've pretty much spent the whole time back in LA in the studio.

I've noticed all the songs I write are about Liam. He's all I've been able to think about. I've already done a few songs and I'm just trying to make an album but it feels like everything I come up with is about him.

"Can someone help me please someone help me I don't care anyone, anything, cause I'm so sick of being so lonely" I sang, " miss all my family I don't care anyone, anything, cause I'm so sick of being so lonely."

I didn't open my eyes as I sang the words I had come up with a few moments before. "I'm spending more than I earn, drink all the time to forget I'm not her, cause I go to parties sometimes and I'll kiss a boy and pretend for the night"

I tried to think back to coming home to him every day and just seeing his face and a tear fell as I sang the next few lines but I quickly brushed it away. "So I try way too hard but I still miss the mark to fit in,"

"Fit in oh." I belted out, "Help me, oh, please someone help me," I kept singing through and by the end I was a mess inside but only a few tears fell. I just wish I could forget about him, even for a second.

I walked out of the booth and wiped my eyes. "I'm gonna go get some air." I said and walked out the back door and onto the sidewalk, it ran right along the beach and I could see the beautiful sunset.

I just sat down in the sand for a minute and pulled out my phone. I haven't posted anything lately so I took a quick picture of the sunset and put it on my Instagram story.

' thank you guys for all the love and support with everything going on right now. I love each and every one of you guys and I've been super busy workin on some new music for you guys.' I wrote as someone walked up to me.

"Hey girlie, you good?" she asked. "Yea I'm okay." I said quietly.

"Listen I can obviously tell you're going through some shit right now and I know you don't know me but there's this party tonight and it would really help you to let loose." She offered, I just smiled.

"I think I'm just going to head home tonight," I said politely, "but thank you for the offer, I'd just rather finish up writing, I'm so close to finishing my album." I chuckled dryly as I gestured you the building behind me.

I smiled at her as she handed me a small piece of paper. "Well my name is Tatum, and I know you literally just said no but here's my number in case you change your mind."

I just smiled back at her as she walked over to a group of people waiting for her. I could've swore I knew one of them but I just couldn't pin point from where.

I went back inside and they told me we were wrapping up for the night so I called an Uber and made my way back to my new apartment.

Daniel

It's been a while since I've seen her. Not Katie, fuck her.

Nora. She's all I can think about and I just feel like I've known her forever. I feel terrible about everything her boyfriend did to her and I just wish I could make her feel better but I don't even know where she is.

I'm heading over to a party tonight to try and get my mind off her, I usually don't go out much but I just need to get my mind off of her.

The boys are at the beach right now with Gabbie and Tate so I had a little time to myself. I grabbed my phone and searched Instagram, Nora- how do I not even know her last name.

I hit enter anyway just to see what would come up and there she was, first on the list. She was verified and that's all her username was. Nora.

Why the fuck did I not try that before? I clicked on her story and saw a cute little thank you. She had 794k followers so she wasn't exactly a nobody but wasn't really that famous either. I found myself scrolling through, only one post in the last few months.

I started to notice that there were big gaps in between when she's posted. I clicked on her tagged tab just for the fun of it and saw a bunch of screenshots of what I'm guessing her feed looked like before.

I clicked on a screenshot of a certain picture of her and her boyfriend or well boyfriend at the time. I could tell from the couch that it was Katie's, I hated how happy she looked with him there.
________________________________

Nora Cali Clowns 🤡🤡😘________________________________Officialnoradrama SHES DELETING ALL HER POSTS WITH THAT STUPID ASS BITCH!!! FINALLY!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

________________________________
Officialnoradrama SHES DELETING ALL HER POSTS WITH THAT STUPID ASS BITCH!!! FINALLY!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Username1: I'm a lil behind WHAT HAPPENED?? 😱😭😭
|
Officialnoradrama: WE AINT SAD he cheated on her, she explained everything and then took a break.
username2: I thought they were just on a break for now..
username3: FINALLY OVER 😝😝😝
Username4: this is like probably way off topic but who did he cheat with?
|
Officialnoradrama: nothing is confirmed but she also deleted everything with Katie Williams and unfollowed her on everything so that's my guess 🤷🏽‍♀️

I went to this Halloween party last night and met this guy and he told me I was just his type ya know so I was like flirting with him and then I gave him my number and he hasn't texted me 🤡🤡🤡