twenty

Nora

"So? You think that's just going to make me want to be all over you?" I asked and he looked down.

I took my bandana off and ran my fingers through my hair. "No I just- I just hoped we could still be friends." He said sounding defeated.

He stood up and started to walk away. I jumped up and he turned to look at me. "Friends?" I invitingly held my arms out for a hug and he walked up to me.

He flashed a quick smile and pulled me into a hug.

I'm using Olivia O'Brein as her concert pics so pretend any purple hair is blonde

Liked by Seaveydaniel, madisonbeer, and 2,139,841 othersNora first show was a SUCCESS!!!! I yelled and danced and cried and laughed and if this is what all of tour is going to be like be ready for a roller coaster of emotions on my story!! Stay tu...

Nora first show was a SUCCESS!!!! I yelled and danced and cried and laughed and if this is what all of tour is going to be like be ready for a roller coaster of emotions on my story!! Stay tuned for the latest on YouTube and stream AFRAID TO BE ALONE 🦋🧡👾⭐️🍓

Username1: AHHSHSJCJFKSB I WAS THERE AND IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING IVE EVER WITNESSED!!
Username2: emoji game strong 🪐✨🦋🥰
|
Nora: ooooh I like that one 🪐🪐
Username3: hi I love you please adopt me 🥺
Username4: I HONESTLY HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE
Seaveydaniel: drop the ticket link
|
Nora: www.ticketlink.com/tickets
Username4: I'm so happy for you <3
Username5: is no one gonna talk about that? ^^
View all 927,738 comments

I woke the next morning to a busy apartment. My mom took the guest room and Aaron slept on the floor in there while my dad slept on the couch and Brandon slept on the living room carpet.

The hotel they were all supposed to stay at had a small fire last night and wanted to clean up before having any guests so they all stayed with me. I had to wake up at five and Brandon was going to watch the house with Aaron and my dad while I was gone so I got ready to go.

Although he isn't their dad they still love him like he is. Although my parents weren't ever really together he always helped my brothers out and was a dad to them.

I grabbed my bags and got in an Uber. We met up at the venue from last night and I got on the bus. We hit the road right away. Soon enough it was show after show, night after night.

I met thousands of fans in every city and when I would go out to eat alone people would come up to me for pictures and we would end up having dinner together. There was one time I even sang to a taxi driver so he could send the video to kid daughter.

I loved being out on the road, I think if I wasn't famous I would want to save all my money and do a road trip across the U.S.

Tonight I'm in San Francisco, we did most of the west half of the United States and we fly from here to Chicago in two days.

I headed to a small pizza place a few blocks away from the venue, as I was ordering a group three of teens, around 15 and 16 got in line behind me.

I got my slice and sat at a small table for two. After they got food I saw one of the girls freaking out to her friends and staring at me so I smiled at her. She pushed a boy over by me and he asked if she could have a picture.

I took a picture with her and she tried to ask me something but it was coming out all jumbled together, "Nora can you, I mean I saw that you eat food, I mean want to sit at that table, I mean you- I see on Instagram that you sometimes eat with fans?"

I laughed, "I'd love to sit with you guys if that okay with them." She smiled and looked at her other two friends, they both nodded and we sat at a corner booth at the back of the restaurant.

Soon another boy their age came in and sat down by them, "you seem really familiar." I said to him and tried to think of what city I met him in.

"My older brother is kinda famous you probably saw me on Instagram or something," he said, "I'm Ryan though."

I finished up my food and headed back to the venue to get ready. I decided on just wearing the bra top and shorts from the gift box I got.

Soon enough I was onstage listening to hundreds of people singing my songs, I was about halfway through the show and this was about the time where I talk a little.

"Okay, I know you all came to watch me sing, but I'm also here to tell you a little about myself," I said, and I heard a couple laughs. "What's funny about that?" I laughed and looked to a few girls laughing, which only made them laugh harder, "Anyway, I grew up in Miami, surfing, tanning, singing." I chuckled.

"Then I moved out to Los Angeles with uh" I pulled the mic away from my mouth and laughed, "with my toxic boyfriend at the time, I did my best to branch out but it's always been difficult, I met a boy and well I think I fell in love,"

I heard a bunch of oooooohs and whistles, "we don't talk much now, I started writing more and more music and started all around loving my life."

The crowd started cheering and the beginning of the next song started playing. "I wrote part of this in that toxic relationship and finished it up later, I hope you enjoy it."

I just cried for a few hours after seeing the stuff about Corey and I'm genuinely sad about it. I hope everyone is doing okay and praying for Corey's family. 💙