seven

Nora

"I'm hungry" Zach groaned as we all got in an Uber. "Then let's get food." I laughed and Zach groaned. "Nora THERES NOTHING OPEN!" He yelled which only made me laugh harder.

All of a sudden I heard Corbyn opera singing and I looked over to see him staring outside at a 24hr McDonald's. "Hey can you just drop us off here?" I asked the driver and he just stopped the car in the middle of the road and we got out.

"You really made him stop in the middle of the street?" Daniel asked as we were walking up to the door, I just laughed as I opened the door and held it for everyone.

He didn't walk past me though, he just stood next to me with his hand on the door over my head. Our drunk friends all stumbled through the door and went up to the counter.

We just followed them laughing and having fun. The order turned out to be over $100 because of everything Zach wanted but Daniel didn't seem to mind.

There were only two workers there because of the time and one of them was flirting with Zach as he ordered. She is pretty much the only reason he ordered 18 McDoubles.

We ended up pushing two tables together to make one big enough for all of us and sat down. "Zach! She was so into you!" Jonah giggled as we all got settled.

"I know!" He slurred and she looked over. He just blushed and goofy smiled at her. "I have an idea." Daniel laughed and leaned over the table towards me and Zach, I sat next to Zach and across from Daniel.

"I dare you to kiss her," he said and Zach's goofy smile turned into his jaw completely dropping. This slowly turned into a smirk at he what he was thinking.

"Only if you kiss Nora!" He yelled and Daniel's eyes widened. "Okay." I laughed and Daniel just stared. "There's no way he's going to do it." Zach loudly whispered and looked over at me.

"If you kiss her when she brings all the food over here then I'll kiss Nora." Daniel said and I smiled at him. We started to talk a little bit more and mess around with each other when we saw the worker bringing the food over.

"This is your chance." I whispered and hit Zach. She walked closer and before she could even set the food on the table he drunkly pulled her in for a kiss.

We were all a little speechless and it only stunned us more when she pushed the two trays full of burgers towards the table and Jonah grabbed them and she wrapped both her arms around his neck.

I saw Daniel grab his keys and press the remote start. "Didn't we Uber here?" I laughed as I looked over at him. "Yea but I asked Corey and Crawford to drop my car off here, I'm surprised it even made it here." He chuckled back and smiled down at me.

I saw Jonah stuffing burgers down his shirt and decided it was time to go. "Can you get them all out there and in the car? I'll get Zach." I said as I stared at Zach in disbelief, he still had his tongue down that girls throat.

"Yea good luck." He laughed as he got them all to stand up and follow him out the door. "Zach?" I said and he turned both of them so he could hear me.

"Yea this isn't going to work." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the hood of his sweatshirt and brought him outside. "Noraaaaaa" he whined as he got in the car.

"We can go to my place if you want, it's close and I'm pretty sure I have room for everyone." I offered and Daniel nodded. "That's fine, I just need your address." He responded as he got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger.

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!" Zach shouted from the back seat. Daniel just quickly started the car and I told him directions as Zach stared at us.

He was quiet, Daniel was. He had his hand on my thigh and I didn't even hate the feeling of it being there. By the time we reached my apartment everyone was asleep. We slowly woke them all up and somehow got them upstairs and into my place.

It was huge compared to the last place, I had a bedroom of my own, a guest room, and even a separate kitchen and living room.

They all crashed somewhere between the living room and the guest room. I turned off all the lights and pulled the blinds closed for them and grabbed blankets.

Me and Daniel gave each of our friends a few blankets and then I headed to my room.

Liked by Seaveydaniel, tatedoll, and 729,257 others

Nora biggest of shoutouts to the amazing night shift McDonald's worker who made out with my friend and let me stand on the counter 💋💋

Username1: HOW ARE YOU SO MF PERFECT
Username2: ~skinny legend~
Username3: Daniel Seavey LIKED YOUR POST 😭🥺☠️🥰😘😍😭😭😭
Username4: the worker kissed Daniel???
|
Seaveydaniel: oh nooooooo
Username5: he's checking her comments now!!! 🥺🥺
Username6: guys calm ur tits they aren't even both in the picture

After a few minutes of dead silence I heard a slight knock on my bedroom door.

"Can I stay in here? There's not much space left out there." Daniel whispered and I nodded yes. I threw on a pair of athletic shorts and an old t shirt.

He got right under the covers and laid down as if it was his own bed.

Me? Not updating? Neverrrrrrr?