ten

Nora

I finished the song in just a few nights as well as recording a few more for my album. My producers want me to release the song sometime this week and I just said why not today. I mean it has been a little over a week and I haven't heard from him.

"Nora! We need a title!" Jay yelled across the studio from me. He mostly just works to make sure I'm putting out a good image, his job is mostly useless but he has four kids so I know he isn't just wasting the money he gets payed.

"I'm thinking 'Daniel's a bitch'" one of the producers, Lena yelled out and Jay wrote it on a white board. "I'm thinking that one might end up being a no but good input."

"Hit me up?" Another suggested and I made an eh face as Jay wrote it. "I just don't like how bland that sounds." I groaned.

Jay erased everything and wrote Call Me!!!

"Sure why not." I said and he freaked out, "oh my god I just.... I just named one of your songs!!" He jumped around in a girly way as I laughed.

"Anyway, we'll get everything set up and you can release it tomorrow, you should get some rest." I just nodded and said my goodbyes to everyone.

I just went home and went straight to bed. I can't wait for tomorrow.

I woke up the next day with a smile on my face, my first single off my first album ever is coming out tonight. Sure I released July last month and just recorded Lonely but I wasn't planning on putting those on the album.

The day went by quite quickly, I woke up, got brunch, went shopping, got dinner, went shopping again, and came home. By the time I made it home it was already 9:47 p.m.

I release Call Me!!! at 12 and I really have nothing to do for the next few hours. I grabbed my guitar and just sat out on my balcony. After what seemed like seconds there was a knock on the door.

I set down my guitar and walked back in and over to the front door. I paused before opening it, what if its Daniel? What if he's here?

A smile grows as I open the door only to see a pizza guy. "Oh wow" he says as my smile fades, "I didn't order anything." I say kindly and he hands me a note from the order delivery directions.

Just give this to the pretty girl that answers the door
Nora, this is to celebrate your first single off your album. You better believe I called my ex wife and bragged about working on this with you! Much love - Jay and the kiddos

I smiled down at the note and took the pizza. It was sweet of him to do this. I ate the pizza and strummed the guitar on my balcony as I stared out at the city.

Soon enough I heard my alarm go off that it was 11:55 p.m. My heart started to beat fast and I was getting more and more nervous as the seconds past.
11:57. I grabbed out my phone and got ready to post something.
11:58. Two more minutes. Only two more. I looked around at the empty apartment, wow I had no one to celebrate with.
11:59. I grabbed the champagne out of the kitchen and got ready.
12:00

Liked by tatedoll, jonahmarais, and 738,925 others Nora Call Me!! OUT NOWWWWW!!!!! This was a fun and entertaining experience, I mean really who doesn't love being ghosted

Nora Call Me!! OUT NOWWWWW!!!!! This was a fun and entertaining experience, I mean really who doesn't love being ghosted. ITS DEFINITELY A DIFFERENT SOUND THAN THE SAD SLOW SONGS I USUALLY PUT OUT!!! YALL ARE DEFINITELY GONNA LOVE THIS SHIT!!! AVAILABLE ON ALL PLATFORMS!!!! BUY IT NOW!!!!!💗

View all 184,935 comments

Usernam1: I JUST HAD A MF HEART ATTACK 😱😱😱🤗🤗🥺😍🥰
Username2: you go girl!!!!!!
Tatedoll: yo skinny legend I'm omw over to celebrate 🎉
|
Nora: the doors unlocked!!! 😁😁
Username3: ANYBODY KNOW WHERE SHE LIVESSSS??????????
Jonahmarais: tate I stg
Username4: the white girl in him jumped out quick^

"You lied! Open the goddamn door!!! This bitch is not unlocked!!!" Tate yelled from the hallway. "Did you try turning the knob?" I laughed and she swung it open easily.

"No I only tried kicking it." She laughed as she ran over and tackled me in a hug. "I didn't even listen to it yet! Turn it on!!!" She yelled jumping around.

I just walked over to the echo dot on the coffee table and said "play call me by Nora Eastwood"

"At full volume!" She added at she poured herself a glass of champagne. As it started an even bigger smile formed and she started dancing.

"This is the best song I've heard in my entire life!!!" She yelled as she stood up on my kitchen counter. I heard the door open a little and I looked over to see Jonah standing there out of breath. "Tate.... how... how are you.... so fast?" He said hunched over.

"Hold on is this you?" He asked as he heard the song. I just smiled and nodded as Tate got off the counter and pulled me to the open space in the living room to dance with her.

We both sang along and danced with champagne glasses in hand. I didn't even notice Jonah pull out his phone and take a video of us until he started laughing.

This kind of support made me so happy.

I haven't updated in over two weeks fuckin mint