Chapter 19~ Kook Phase

JJ's Pov:

  "It's a goddamn party. Just because some Kooks will be there doesn't mean anything," Izzy huffs from the other side of the door.

  "Listen Izzy, don't be mad at John B," I sigh from where I stood beside John B.

  "I'm mad at all of you, just leave me alone," Izzy grumbles and I hear her move away from the door.

  John B sighs and walks back to the living room where Pope and Kie were sitting quietly.

  I hesitate as I glance at her door again. Maybe I should unlock it, but I didn't want Izzy going to see Kooks either. Especially Rafe, he wasn't good for her.

  I run a hand through my messy hair as I walk into the living room.

  "I'm just saying, it's super messed up to lock her in there," Kie says as I sit down beside John B on the couch.

  "It's not messed up, it's dysfunctional. Now Izzy's gonna be mad at me for not helping her," Pope says as he throws another jellybean into his mouth.

  "I don't even think I can pronounce that word." I say, making Kie roll her eyes.

  "Guys it's fine," John B says as he leans back against the couch, "She'll get over it."

  "I'm still pretty sure there was a better option than locking her in there," Pope remarks, making John B scowl.

  "Then what do you want me to do Mr.Perfect?" He ask but Kie answers instead.

  "You could start with an apology about your immaturity," Kie shrugs, "Just a suggestion."

  John B lets out annoyed breath before he stands up and walks down the short hallway to Izzy's room.

  "This should be good," I murmur as we watch John B knock quietly on her door.

  "Izzy, I'm sorry. I guess I might've overreacted a little," He says only to get no reply.

  "He guesses," Pope says causing John to shoot him a glare.

  "Izzy, I get that you're pissed. I-I guess you can go the party, but only if you take JJ or me with you." Still no reply.

  "Izzy, the silent treatment, really?" I call as John B unlocks her door.

  "Izzy, come on-" John B says as he walks into her room but stops short.

  "What the fuck!" John B yells and we all share a confused look.

  "What's wrong?" Kie ask as she stands up.

  "She's gone. Isabelle's fucking gone!" John B yells and I hear something crash against the wall.

  "What do you mean gone?" I ask as I stand up and walk towards Izzy's room with Pope and Kie.

  "She fucking snuck out," John B fumes and I watch as he slams Izzy's window shut forcefully.

  "Damn it!" John B yells as he throws her hairbrush against the wall making Kie jump.

  "Calm down John B, let's just go get her," Pope says as John B runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

  "Okay, let's go," John says as he pushes past me and Kie and towards the door.

  "It's just a party, I'm sure she's fine," Kie says as we follow behind him.

  "Kie's right, how much trouble could she have gotten herself into?" Pope adds.

  As we're walking past the living room I grab my gun off the table and slide the ammo into my pocket.

  "JJ no, leave the stupid gun here," Kie groans.