Chapter 6~ Sober Thoughts

The first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes was the room I was in

  The first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes was the room I was in. It wasn't my room.

  The second thing I noticed were the arms wrapped around me. Ever so slightly, I moved my head to look over my shoulder. JJ's hair was messy and his face looked peaceful as he snored quietly.

  Slowly and carefully, I shifted my body around so I was facing him. He grumbled something I couldn't quite make out as he tightened his arms around me.

  My head felt like it'd been banged against a brick wall twenty times. "JJ," I say, quietly as I brush a lose hair out from in front of his eye. "Hmm?" He murmurs, keeping his eyes closed.

  "I think I'm gonna throw up." I whisper. JJ was up in an instant, grabbing something from beside the bed. "Here Is," he says huskily as he hands me a small trash can.

  Damn, if his morning voice sounded like that every morning I wouldn't mind spending the night, every night.

  I lean off the bed just in time to vomit into the trash can. "Crap Izzy," JJ says as he holds my hair back, away from my face. "I'm never drinking that dog piss again," I groan, throwing up again.

  "Sure princess," JJ smirks. "Shut the hell up," I say as I sit back up and wipe my mouth. That's when I notice it. "Where the fuck are my pants, JJ?" I ask, finally realizing I was only wearing my undergarments and a blue t-shirt that came down to my mid thighs.

  "You threw up all over your clothes so I'm washing them and I gave you my shirt to wear," he answers as his face reddens.

  "Oh, thanks.." I mutter, trying not to think about him seeing me in my bra and underwear.

  "Turn around," I say as I stand up. "Oh come on Is-" "Turn around JJ," I roll my eyes as he sighs and turns his back towards me.

  I quickly pull off JJ's shirt and pull on the comfortable sweatpants and shirt that I tie in a low knot in front of my stomach. JJ turns back around and I hand him his shirt back which he just throws back on top of his dresser.

  "How long have I been here?" I ask, as I sit back down on the bed.

  "Since last night, after everything happened," JJ says as he glances at his closed door every so often. "Wait, after what happened?"

  JJ stares at me for a few seconds. "After John B and Topper's fight and the gun incident..."

  I stare at him blankly for a minute before I finally remembered everything that happened last night. "Oh shit! Where's John B? Is he ok? I'm gonna beat Topper's ass."

  "Lower you voice," JJ hisses, panic flashing across his face as he looks at his door again.
"John B's fine, he's at your house with the others."

  "Why'd you bring me to your place then?" I ask slightly confused as to who JJ was worried about hearing us. JJ didn't talk much about his family to us, just that his mom split like mine when he was little and his father was an asshole.