//Bonk//

After Yuka and Sherry appeared at the village feast, it turned out they wanted to try to make up for everything they did. The night passed and so did the feast. You and the others left early morning in a pirate ship Erza basically took over. She didn't accept the monetary award, but they did give her a Gold Zodiac Key. Which she gave to Lucy who was the Celestial Wizard. When you all arrived in Magnolia and were walking down the street, two people were standing in the middle of it.

"Huh?" Lucy acknowledged, "Who's that?" The rest of you stopped. You knew exactly who they were. You walked past the four of them.

"Morticia, Narcissa," you said, narrowing your eyes. "Why are you here?"

"Who are these people?" Gray asked.

"They're my sisters," you replied.

"HUH?! THESE ARE YOUR SISTERS?!" Natsu clung behind you and pointed at them.

"Unfortunately," you answered, "What do you want?"

"Mother wants to see you at home," Morticia said, "She's pissed at you." You gently pushed Natsu off of you.

"Why's that?"

"Claw," Narcissa said, "That's why." You scowled at them.

"What I did to Claw has nothing to do with her," you said.

"That's not what she thinks," Morticia said.

"... Y/n?" Lucy said cautiously. Everyone could tell you weren't happy.

"Erza," you called, "I'll speak to Master Makarov in private. Until then, I have something else to deal with." Erza nodded.

"Alright."

~
"You ruined your engagement to Claw!"

"And? I see no problem. He was a nuisance."
Your mother, since you last saw her, was a complete and utter wreck.

"He was a sure-fire way of aligning ourselves with powerful magic! Not to mention, our magic items would be sold far and wide!" She yelled. She didn't dare to raise her magic against you.

"Claw's magic was not powerful," you said, "He also threatened my friends."

"The L/n clan does not have friends," V emphasized.

"I do," you countered.

"Do you?" She inquired, "Or is everyone too scared to not be friends with you?"

"Why don't you ask the guild yourself?"

"You... you ungrateful, spiteful little--!!"
You summoned Azroz and pointed it at her throat. She froze in her tracks.

"Do not ever call me ungrateful when you've given me nothing to be grateful for," you said, "Fairy Tail has been a family to me since day one. You all used me for name and fear." You lowered your sword.

"Don't summon me again." You turned your back on her and left the L/n household.

~
"What... the hell?"
It took you a day and a half to and from your house. When you returned to the guild, it was vandalized. And not just with paint or grafiti. Giant metal poles were skewed through the guild. In the state it was in, it was unusable. Except maybe the basement, which is where everyone was, probably. You were in a bad mood before, now you were in a worse mood.

You quietly walked down the steps to the basement of the guild. No one noticed you. Not yet.

"Oi." Your voice made any conversation cease. Robotically, people turned to look at you. Or they decided to look at a wall. "Why the hell is the guild in shambles?" Mirajane walked closer to you, but kept her distance.

"Phantom," was all she said. Your brows raised.

"Phantom?" You repeated, "They did this?"

"The Master said not to retaliate," Erza quickly intervened, "We must respect that." You stared at her, eyes darkening.

"It doesn't count if I attack them for another reason, though."
Erza narrowed her eyes at you and Natsu silently cheered you on.

"Where is the Master?"

"In the restroom," Mirajane replied. You turned around.

"I'll be back."

"Where are you going, Y/n?" Erza asked. Your magic was waiting to explode in anger.

"To go destroy something."
Gray, Natsu, Lucy, and Happy shivered. Everyone watched as you left.

~
"--a present that's sure to get those Fairy Tailors panties in a knot."

"Oh? And what present would that be?"
Everyone gasped and jumped to their feet. Even Gajeel turned. Everyone recognized that voice.

"Draconia!" Someone exclaimed. You appeared from the shadows, your magic circle in your eye. You looked around the guild.

"Oh? And if it isn't Fairy Tail's Y/n L/n. The Woman Who's Never Been Beat," Gajeel said, turning to face you. He punched his fist against his palm. "That's going to change very soon." Your eyes narrowed.

"You sure about that?" You inquired, "Because I've been in this guild for the past fifteen minutes. None of you noticed me. I could've done away with all of you. Including the Dragon Slayer." Gajeel's arm turned into a lance. It came flying at you.

"Fifth Circle: Smite." The red magic circle in your eye changed to your fifth circle. His lance stopped right in front of your face. You grabbed it.

"Fourth Circle: Scarlet Claw Trap." Your magic circle in your eye changed to the fourth circle. Red lightning crackled around his lance and traveled up it at the speed of light. It shocked Gajeel, more so than other people. You raised your arm and hauled him over your head. He went crashing into the ceiling of the building. None of the other mages even attempted to come at you. You were not in a mood to be fucked with.

"Oh my, if it isn't Nightmare herself," a new voice presented itself. You looked up towards the balcony.

"Jose," you said, "What an honor to be graced in your presence." He let out a sinister chuckle.

"I can't imagine Makarov sending you to avenge your little guild," he said.

"Oh, not at all," you replied, "I'm not here on his behalf."

"Oh? Then whose behalf are you here on?"

"Mine, bitch." Your eye turned a deep red and black. A powerful, dark, magic presence surrounded you. No doubt Morgana was at play there. Jose grew uneasy at the new presence.

"If you had a working, competent brain, you'd know not to mess with Fairy Tail. Watch yourself." After you made your statement, you turned. Gajeel was still stuck to the ceiling. You left their guild and disappeared into the darkness.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}