//!?!??!?!!?!?!?!!?//

Juvia, in a fit of rage (or whatever emotion it may be) launched boiling water at you. You blinked at the burning on your torso as Gray calls out to you in concern. "Really? Getting stabbed by my sisters hurt less than this." Juvia then created more boiling water and directed it towards you. Man--how do I even--it's literally boiling water--it's not even made of magic. You sighed and brought out Kilgror.

"Second Circle: Fear Frost." The sword lit up in a blue hue, creating a small barrier that spanned a radius of six meters. It entrapped both Gray and Juvia. The boiling water and water from the rain froze within the perimeter, to which Juvia also began to freeze.

"He-hey. . ." Gray gasped, body trembling due to your magic spell. He looked down at his hands to see frost and ice creep up over his skin. "Y/n--this is--"

"Fear." You kept staring at Juvia who looked horrified at her body being frozen into an ice cube.

"Juvia. . . will make you. . . pay!" Is what she said before her head was also turned into ice. You dropped the magic spell and released Gray from it as well.

"Okay, well she's dealt with. Let's meet up with the others and see how they're doing."

"Y/n! Gray!"
You looked behind you to see Mira and Elfman running up behind you.

"Elfman! Oh, Mira too?" Gray called out.

"What are you doing here Mira?" You asked, meeting her halfway.

"That's not important," she replied before her eyes looked past your shoulder. "Who's that?" she pointed to a frozen Juvia.

"She said her name was Juvia and she's one of the Element Four. The third, I believe," you replied. The four of you all walked up to her frozen statue and stared at her.

"So she's the third Element Four, huh?" Elfman spoke. "And you froze her?"

"Mmhmm," you hummed. "Quite easily, too. Rain is her domain, but it's not absolute."

"Only one left!" Mira spoke up. "If we can defeat the last person, it'll make us easier to push back Phantom."

"Give me five minutes and no holds barred and I could do it."

"Y/n, you would destroy the entirety of Magnolia."

"Yeah, but at least Phantom will be gone."

"So will we?!"

"Either way, we need to find the last person," you said. "If I remember correct, Aria is the last one. He was the one who beat Master Makarov and is the most powerful of the Four."

'Cute.'
You stopped and looked around slightly. What the hell? It's talking more often.

''It's'? Well, that's rude.' Can you shut up? You were on mute for almost my entire life and now you talk? In the middle of Mira's sentence and your 'conversation', there was a pleasant ringing throughout the air.

"Members of Fairy Tail! Listen closely to this." Jose's voice came through the comm. There was a beat of silence before a pained scream came through the line.

"Lucy!" You exclaimed.

"We have captured Lucy. That's right. Our first goal was achieved."

"'First goal'?" You repeated. "Was this all a distraction then?"

"That leaves us with our one other goal. Destroying all of you pathetic brats!"

"Alright, I'm destroying them first." You wound up your sleeve and started stretching out your shoulder.

"WA-WAIT A SECOND Y/N, LET'S THINK THIS THROUGH!"

"There's nothing to think through," you replied, eyes narrowing. "They want to kill us. The only option we have is to kill them first."

"We can't just kill everyone who inconveniences us."

"Does all of this look like an inconvenience to you?!" You gestured with your arm. "I get that our guild isn't about killing or mass destruction, but I AM AND I WILL." Right at the end of your rant, you paused when you felt a huge surge of magic power. Huh? is this. . . Natsu? You blinked a few times, also taking note of the other three around you who shared the same emotion.

"Come on," you said immediately. "Let's get to where that came from--maybe he's fighting someone right now." And you took off first, not waiting for the others to catch up.

~
As you got inside the ruined guild, the four of you ran down a large hallway. Sitting up head against a pillar was Erza, who looked worse for wear.

"Erza!" Mira exclaimed.

"What happened?" You came up to her sighed and kneeled down. "You don't normally get this trashed up in a fight."

"Guys. . ." she replied quietly.

"When the hell did you sneak in here?" You asked, checking over her briefly. "You look exhausted. You should be lying down."

"He-hey. . ."
You turned your head at Elfman's quiet exclaim and saw Aria lying unconscious a few feet away.

"Aria. . .?" Mira gasped.

"Don't tell me you fought him in your condition?!" Elfman looked back at Erza.

"What were you thinking? . . . wait--" Gray chimed in.

"Did you beat Aria?" Mira finished.

"I never thought you'd see me in such a deplorable state," Erza replied with a smile. "I guess I still have a long way to go." That's when all of you sensed it. An impending doom circulating through the air. It stunned the others, but it put you on high alert immediately. You stood up and looked around, eyes quickly scanning your surroundings. From where you came from, there was a quiet clapping.

"That was truly impressive, my Fairy Tail wizards," that annoying, nasally voice said. From behind you stood Jose, his magic leaking out of him. "To be honest, I never imagined you'd entertain me this much. To think you would destroy Jupiter, take down the Element Four, and bring my magic giant to its knees. . ." The others exclaimed out in surprise at his appearance while you were preparing yourself to face him.

"Now then," he continued. "You were kind enough to entertain me, so I really must return the favor." You brought out Azroz.

"Get behind me!" You exclaimed loudly.

"Return it in full."
The others reluctantly took position behind you. Jose aimed his arm at you, his deep purple magic circle appearing before dozens of skull-shaped, almost soul-like apparitions came flying at you.

"Fifth Circle: Smite!" Slashing the sword in the air multiple times, Jose's magic was nullified and canceled out. Instead of shirking from it, he sent another magic attack straight for you. The energy exploded to which you shielded yourself from it. At seeing his attacks fail to connect to you, Jose took a moment to recollect himself.

"As I recall," he said to you. "You took a full blast from the Jupiter."

"Yes, I do remember that very well," you replied flatly.

"You must have a lot of magic power if you were able to withstand it and still fight with almost no issue."

"You could say that I suppose." You spun your sword in your hand. "My friends were on the line. I'll do whatever it takes to protect them when they're unable to."

"Strong, dauntless, and beautiful. . . destroying you will be a real treat. . ." He grinned at you.

You hummed, "If you can. Don't blame me if your insurance goes through the roof after this."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}