//Whoop//

Its voice traveled through the air. No doubt the others heard it. Hopefully—you prayed—that they didn't know what it said—or meant.

"KEEP QUIET!!!" Faster than what it could react, you kicked it upside the chin. It stumbled back with a cry, taken aback from your physical strength.

"It's a shame, Empress! I want to consume your soul, but it's so wrapped in darkness I would perish trying to digest it!"

"What is... it talking about?" Lucy asked nervously. Both Makarov and Erza seemed to understand somewhat.

"Grim? Impossible..." He whispered, body beginning to shake. Erza was no different. She seemed to be shaken up even more.

"No way... the older sister... of the most evil mage of all time..."

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!" Zipping from its legs upwards, you landed multiple hits on it. Enough to send it stumbling into a small mountain.

"Third Circle!" A deep blue magic circle appeared. "Ver'un!" You pulled out a thin sword from the circle, brandishing it in front of you. The Lullaby swung its arm at you with a yell. You easily avoided it.

"Chain Blow!" Faster than the eye could see, you slashed repeatedly at the demon. It cried out in pain as the blade chipped away at its body, one inch at a time. Lullaby collapsed to the ground with a yell.

"A-amazing!"
"She's taken down the demon by herself!"
"What major magic power!"
"That's... Fairy Tail's Draconia!"
"The Woman Who's Never Been Beat!"
"I heard her most recent name is Nightmare."
"What a monstrous woman!"
You hovered over it, sword clenched tightly in your hand.

"I told you," you growled, "Stay quiet and let me kill you." Blue smoke began to swirl around the blade, lighting up the silver.

"Mania Shatter!" You brought the sword down. Magic energy was shot from it, slashing Lullaby. It let out an ear-piercing yell before a bright light engulfed it. A beam of energy shot up into the sky and deep into the clouds, sending airwaves through them. Lightning cracked before the particles caved in, then exploded like glass shattering. It rained down on all of you, small, sparkly remains of the Lullaby.

"Stupendous!" Makarov said, though there were other thoughts on his mind.

"Marvelous!"
"One of Zeref's demons defeated so easily..."
"Incredible... this is... this is what Fairy Tail wizards are like?"
You appeared through the dust, sword disappearing before they could see it.

"She's the strongest woman, all right!" Lucy gushed, "That was so cool!"

"Aye!"

"Y/n!"

"Are you alright?!"
Both Gray and Natsu ran up to you, concern written over their faces. You smiled at them.

"I'm fine, guys. It was a piece of cake." You brushed off your shoulder to prove your point.

"I'm glad," Natsu said.

"I was worried when you first took off. Don't ever do that again," Gray scolded, crossing his arms. You rolled your arms and waved dismissively.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"You did it!" Lucy exclaimed with a wide smile. You smiled back, this time with a laugh. You then noticed Erza standing a few feet away, trepidation written on her features. You knew right then and there.

'Shit. She's suspicious too.'
Gray tapped you on the shoulder, prompting you to turn around.

"... eh?"

"SHE WENT OVERBOARD!!"
A huge hole now replaced the conference hall... a mountain or two may have been gone too.
Natsu laughed from next to you and slung an arm over your shoulder.

"You're a Fairy Tail wizard for sure!"
You laughed and rocked from side to side.

"Wouldn't want anything else." You ignored the enraged cries of the onlookers. Purposely, of course.
So, you ran away.
(I'm skipping Ep. 9)
~
You returned to the guild a few days later (after getting lost in Clover Canyon and almost getting eaten by monsters).
Immediately, Makarov requested to talk to you in private up on the second floor. Erza was also with him.

"Y/n, I'm sure you know why you're here." Both of their faces were deadly serious. You never wanted to be in this situation, but you don't always get what you want.
You nodded in reply.

"Yes," you replied.

"Zeref the Black Wizard's demon called you 'Lady Y/n Grim' and 'Empress.'" His eyes narrowed at you uncharacteristically. "Why?"
You pursed your lips for a brief moment.

"... I can't tell you."

"Why?" Erza asked immediately. Damn, if she was an interrogator, she'd have information spewed in mere seconds.

"It has to do with my family... specifically, our bloodline," you carefully explained. Erza narrowed her eyes at you.

"Y/n," Makarov said. You looked over at him. "You're an amazing wizard and a wonderful person. If there is a secret you cannot—or will not—reveal to us, then that's fine. Just know that there will come a time when it will, and it will hurt more then than it will now."

Shit. Fuck.

You can't argue with that logic.

With a light sigh you sat back in your chair.

"I'm sure you're aware of Morgana Grim," you spoke quietly, "The creator and master of the Black Arts and Black Magic."

"How could we not?" Erza inquired, "She, along with Zeref, were the evilest wizards to ever exist."
You nodded.

"Yes... we, the L/n family, are dark wizards."
Erza's eyes widened.

"Dark wizards?" She repeated, "How? I thought they just exported weapons."

"To illegal guilds and dark guilds," you quickly replied, "The scythe Erigor had... was one my family's company made."

"What?"

"The L/n bloodline... are direct descendants of... Morgana Grim."

"What?!" Erza took a step forward, eyes wide. Makarov seemed calmer, but nonetheless, was shocked.

"Morgana taught Zeref everything. She was the progenitor of all dark and black magic. She wrote the Books of Zeref, she created all of those demons... she..." You looked down, closing your eyes with a sigh. "... resides inside of me."

"What do... you mean by that?" Erza asked warily, her eyes shaking. Makarov stayed silent where he was.

"Morgana is the most powerful wizard to ever live," you began, "One of her powers is incarnation..." You looked up at them.

"I am Morgana Grim's incarnate."

Trivia:

Morgana and Zeref are adopted siblings. She taught him everything she knew. If the two of them were to fight, Morgana would win easily.

• Your well known names and aliases are: Nightmare, Draconia, Woman Who's Never Been Beat, Y/n L/n of Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail's Y/n L/n.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}