//Pang//

You were in Fairy Tail again, enjoying a cup of (drink). As usual, the other members were bantering and bickering amongst each other. Nothing out of the usual.
You closed your eyes to finish off the drink, but a body slamming into you distracted you. Both of you went tumbling to the ground.

"Aw, crap...!" Gray cursed. Natsu, who was the one being thrown, only realized he was on top of you a few seconds too late.

"You." You grabbed him by his scruff and yanked him up close to your face. "What the hell are you doing? Cut the shit."

"Y-yes! I'm sorry!! P-please don't kill me!!"
You let go of him when he scooted feet away from you. Loke, one of the members, suddenly slammed the front doors open after running out a minute earlier.

"This is bad!" He yelled. That silenced the entire guild. "It's Erza. She's back!" Cue panic arising in the guild. While everyone was worrying and creating fuss, you calmly sat back down and waited for her to arrive.

"Erza? You mean the person Natsu mentioned earlier?" Lucy questioned.

"You could say she's one of the strongest female wizards in Fairy Tail now," Mirajane said from next to her. You listened carefully for her familiar footsteps. Everyone also quieted down as the thumping grew louder.

"It's Erza."
"Those are Erza's footsteps."
"Erza's come back."

You watched her familiar sillhouette appear through the doorway, carrying a large horn over her shoulder. When she got deeper into the guild, she dropped it onto the floor with a loud bang.

"Nice horn," you commented flatly.

"I've returned. Is the master here?" She asked.

"Welcome back," Mirajane greeted, "The master's at a conference."

"I see." Erza nodded.

"What is that humongous thing, Erza?" Max asked.

"The horn of a monster I subdued," she replied, "The locals decorated it an gave it to me as a souvenir. Is it a problem?"

"No, not in the least!"
You raised a brow at her. She hasn't changed in the short time she was gone.

"Listen up!" She called, commanding attention. "On the road, I heard that Fairy Tail has been causing yet more trouble."
You let out a quiet sigh.

"Of course..." You murmured, but didn't actively do anything.

"The master may not care, but I do!" She turned towards Cana who had a giant keg in her hands. "Cana! How dare you drink dressed like that! Vijeeter!"

"Yes?!"

"Dance outside! Wakaba. I see cigarette butts on the floor. Nab. I see you're dawdling in front of the request board as usual. Do some work! Macao!" You waited for her to say something, but instead she just sighed.

"Say something!" He exclaimed, distressed.

"Honestly, you cause so much trouble. But I'll be kind and say nothing for today."
You let out a light laugh and rested your head on the palm of your hand. Closing your eyes for a second, you let out a deep sigh.

"Y/n."
You looked to the side and saw Erza walking towards you. You stood up immediately and met her halfway. The two of you stared at each other. Tension rose between the guild members. Anticipation nearly made some of them vomit.

"T-two of the strongest wizards, facing off like that!" Someone whispered.

"I heard you stopped a volcano eruption from destroying a small village," she said, "Good work." You smiled back at her.

"And congratulations on subduing a monster. Not an easy job," you replied.

"W-what...?" Lucy whispered to herself.

"Erza and Y/n have a friendly rivarly like Natsu and Gray," Mirajane explained, "Y/n is probably the only person in this entire guild that Erza 100% respects."

"Amazing..." Lucy breathed.

"Are Natsu and Gray here?" Erza turned away from you.

"Aye!" Happy replied, pointing to the two. You raised a brow at their position. Each arm slung over each other's shoulders and hands clasped in a handshake.

'Oh yeah, they're petrified of her.' You thought, sitting back down.

"Hi, Erza. We're good buddies as usual," Gray said, but you could clearly hear the nervousness.

"Aye!" Natsu replied.

"Natsu's turned into Happy!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Oh really?" You turned around. "Is that why you threw Natsu into me, Gray?" You smirked.

"Y/N SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!"
You just laughed at them.

"I see. It's natural for good friends to fight sometimes, too." Erza nodded. "That said, I like seeing you get along like that."

"No, we're not exactly 'good friends'," Gray said.

"Aye..."
You laughed lightly, but stopped when a familiar burst of magic energy entered your senses. It was dark.

'Fifth Circle?' You thought, eyes narowing.

'What are you doing, Morticia?'

"Y/n, Natsu, Gray. I have a favor to ask."
You looked up at the use of your name.

"What is it?" You asked, standing up.

"I heard about something bad while on my last job," she explained, "Normally, I would consult the master about something like this first, but I believe this is a matter of the utmost urgency. I want your help. Will you come with me?"
You walked over to the others with furrowed brows.

"What in the world?"
"Erza's asking for help?"
"This is a first!"

"We leave tomorrow. Make sure you're ready."
You nodded at her.

"Alright. I'll get ready as soon as possible," you said.

"Erza, Natsu, Gray, and Y/n. I never even imagined it before," Mirajane said, "But this could very well be the most powerful team in Fairy Tail."

"Y/n." Erza turned her head to you. "You're knowledgeable on this sort of thing. I'll talk to you later."
You nodded in reply.

"Of course."

~
"Morticia."
She smiled sheepishly from in front of you.

"Are you mad, Y/n?" She asked, closing her eyes. You stood, arms crossed.

"Why were you using that magic? You know you're not supposed to," you scolded.

"Sorry, but someone was annoying me." She shrugged.

"So you killed them?"

"Don't act like you haven't."

"I'm not." Your glare hardened. "But unlike you, I can control my magic."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she said, waving you off. "We all can't have an ancient wizard inside of us."

"Morticia."
She ran away before you could strangle her. You let out a sigh and shook your head.

'Why am I the only responsible one here?'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Secrets |Fairy Tail| |Reader Insert|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara