//Screech//

You and the others were outside of Duke Everlue's mansion. Lucy was near the front gate while you, Natsu, and Happy were hiding behind a nearby tree.

"I'm here for the maid position! Is anyone home?!" Lucy called out.

"Don't screw up!" Natsu called to her.

"Good luck!" Happy added.

"Do your best!" You said. Your feet vibrated with tremors below ground. The stone pathway behind Lucy rose before breaking apart. A figure popped from the ground and into the air, soon landing in front of her.

"That's... a large woman..." You whispered.

"Is that even a woman?" Natsu asked, squinting his eyes at her. You smacked him on the head.

"Don't be fucking rude!"

"Applying for the maid position?" The maid asked.

"Yes!" Lucy replied.

"Master! We have an applicant for the maid position!" The woman yelled out. Not even a second later a smaller figure popped from the ground.

"Boyoyo!" He landed on the ground, twirling his mustache. "Did you call me?"
You grimaced.

"Oh god he's ugly," you said quietly.

"Let's see here," he said, looking over her.

"It's wonderful to meet you!" She said sweetly, smiling at him. He stared at her for a few seconds before turning.

"No thanks. Get lost, ugly."

'Ooh... that's gotta hurt like a buttcheek on a stick.' You thought, hissing quietly. The woman picked the now limp Lucy up.

"You heard him. Get out of here, ugly."

"What the hell is his problem?" Natsu whispered. You shrugged.

"Beats me... I've never even heard of him before this."
Soon enough, four other maids popped from the ground. All of them varying in... interesting appearances.

'I am trying so hard not to be mean.'

~
"You're useless, aren't you?" You said to a sulking Lucy.

"No! That Everlue guy's got a weird sense of beauty!" She defended, tears running down her face and an irk mark on her head.

"That's an excuse," Happy said. She cried even louder.

"This sucks..."

"Well," you said, rolling out your shoulders. "Time for Plan D." Natsu, seemingly caught onto you, smiled and banged his fist against his hand.

"Plan Destroy Everything?" He asked with a smirk.

"Urgh! That old man's gonna pay for this! Wait, what's Plan D?"

"D stands for Destroy everything," Happy replied.

"What kind of plan is that?!"

"A good one." You smiled.

~
You and Natsu got to the roof first. Lucy was being flown up by Happy. You placed your hand on the door and released a small amount of maigc. The glass cracked before shattering into little pieces.

"Man. We're supposed to storm the place, not sneak around!" Natsu whined.

"Calm down," you said, opening the door from the other side. "This all leads up to it. Be patient." He still grumbled. You four entered into the room where shelves and bookshelves sat. Along with other items.

"What is this? A storeroom?" Lucy asked, walking deeper into the room. You also looked around for anything interesting, but didn't find anything. You joined back up with the group to see Lucy half unconscious leaning against the wall and Happy with a skull on his head.