//Slap//

Couch now thrown across the room, any and all intentions to be calm and rational were thrown out of the window.
Claw's cheek was cut from your assault, nose broken and left eye swollen.

"I will die before you ever lay your hands on them," you said, standing over him. "How dare you threaten them in front of me!" You held your arm up above your head. A blue and white magic circle appeared, donning four Yin Yangs on each side.

"Fifth Circle." It's been a while since you last said those two words.

"Wait–wait..." He said, trying to scoot out from under you. You smashed your foot against his shoulder, halting him there. "Wait! Please, stop!"

"Azroz." You dragged two swords out of the circle, one black and one white. Claw writhed underneath you, eyes widening in realization.

"Wait! Please! I'm sorry! I won't do it, I swear!!"

"I promise you," you said, pointing the white blade at him. "I will kill anyone who dares to threaten the lives of my friends."

"No... no way... you wouldn't..." He whispered, tears pricking the corners of his eyes. "That's... that's... impossible!" Eyes slitting, you raised both of them above you. The blades took on a glow, signaling their magic is ready to use.

"Fifth Circle—"

"STOP...!"

"—Death to Magic."

~
"Y/N!!"
Natsu came running up to you on the street, a wide smile on his face.

"What now?" You sighed, rubbing your forehead. Happy flew up and held a flyer.

"..." You blinked. "... what the FUCK!?" You grabbed Natsu by his scarf, shaking him back and forth.

"YOU TOOK AN S-CLASS FLYER!?!? WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!?!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING!?!?"

"But, if you go on it with us, doesn't that mean we can go on it?"
You stopped shaking him to glare.

"Where are you getting at?" Your expression darkened. He avoided your gaze, holding his hands up in surrender.

"I-I just thought since you're an S-Class Mage and all, you could go with us..."
You narrowed your eyes at him.

"You just want to bring me so you won't get in trouble."

"EEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!"
You pushed him away and sighed, crossing your arms.

"You're bringing Lucy, I assume?"
They nodded vigorously.

"... fine," you gave in, "But go tell her quickly. They no doubt noticed and I don't feel like getting into trouble."

~
You, Natsu, Lucy, and Happy were at the port town of Hargeon the next day, looking for a ride to Galuna Island.

"Wow! This brings back memories!" Lucy exclaimed, "This is the town where I met Natsu and Happy."
You tilted your head at her.

"Brings back memories? It wasn't that long ago," Natsu said.

"You sound like an old lady," Happy added. You dug your elbow into each of their faces.

"Don't be fuckin' rude," you said, "Let's just find a boat to take us." You walked away from them.

"BOAT?!" Natsu quickly slid up to you. "Don't be crazy! We're swimming there!" You rolled your eyes.

"That's an even crazier idea."

You and the rest walked up to different sailors and asked if they would take you to Galuna Island.

"Galuna Island? Yeah, right! We ain't going near that place!" The one said.