//Plunk//

The next day, you, Erza, Lucy, and Happy discovered a storage area the village built through the night. Lucy and Happy were tied up with rope held by Erza. She didn't try to tie you, because she knew you wouldn't run away. At least you had the courtesy to own up to your faults and responsibility.
The four of you were waiting in a tent. The villagers had informed you Gray was resting in another one.
You sat on a crate, arms and legs crossed. The tent flap rustled and you looked up. Gray entered. You didn't say anything in greeting. You were very well aware of the glare Erza had.

"It's about time, Gray," she spoke.

"Erza?!" Gray took a step back. "Lucy! Happy!" His gaze went over to you. When he saw you weren't tied up, he let out a silent breath of relief.

"Lucy and Y/n filled me in on most of the situation," Erza said, "Weren't you supposed to stop Natsu's group?" She stood up from the crate.

"I'm shocked beyond words."

"Where's Natsu?" Gray asked.

"That's what I'd like to know."

"He had been fighting the Cold Emperor's henchmen at the village..." Lucy spoke, "But when we went to look, no one was there. Knowing Natsu, I'm sure he's fine. After that, Erza told me to take her to you."

"I searched from the air," Happy said, "That's when I found people gathering at this storage area."

"Gray, we're going out to search for Natsu," Erza said, walking past him. "We return to the guild the moment we find him." You stood up at that.

"We're not doing that," you declared, "You know what's happening." She looked at you, face deadly calm.

"So?" Her reply proceeded to royally piss you the fuck off.

"Excuse me?" You inquired.

"I'm here to bring back those who broke the guild's rules. I've no interest in anything else."

"We made a promise to the villagers to help them," you argued, "You can bring back the others by force, but I'm not leaving until this job is not. Official or not."

"Wouldn't it be more logical to leave this job to guild wizards who have officially accepted the task?"

"Not when we're halfway through finishing it." You frowned. "I thought you were better than this, Erza." She turned her head; expression: dark. Glare: severe.

"What did you say?"

"How dare you speak that way to the great Erza!" Happy cried from the back.

"So you intend to break the guild's rules as well?" Her magic circle appeared. She drew her sword and pointed the tip at your throat. You didn't even bat an eye. "You will pay the price..."
You grabbed the blade with your hand, squeezing it.

"Just try and take me back." Your expression was the darkest the others have ever seen. "I'll just come back over and over again. I'm finishing what I started. I chose this path. If you want to get in my way, be my guest." You pushed the blade away. You walked to the flap of the tent and lifted it.

"I'm seeing this to the end." You looked behind yourself at her. "Fight me if you disagree." You left.

"Wait! Wait, Y/n!"
You turned at Gray's call.

"I'm coming with you." He stopped by your side.

"Let's go." You nodded at him before beginning to run again.

"Wait, you guys!" You both stopped to see Lucy, Happy, and Erza running towards you two. The formers were now free of their bonds.

"Had a change of heart, yet?" You asked, frowning at her.

"Don't be mistaken. You'll still be punished."

"Fine by me."
Happy and Lucy glanced at each other, sweat accumulating on their faces.

"I've never seen Erza and Y/n butt heads like that before," he whispered over to her.

"Y-yeah... It's scary... really scary..."

~
The four of you, plus Happy, were all running back towards the temple ruins. On your way there, you felt quick, but powerful bursts of magic. Stupid Natsu... of course it's him. When the three of you arrived at the ruins, your head tilted automatically.

"What? The ruins are... tilted," Lucy said, also staring up at it.

"What's the deal?" Happy asked.

"It's obviously Natsu," you spoke.

"Yes," Erza agreed.

"Don't know how he pulled it off, but only he'd do something this nonsensical," Gray spoke, "Was it on purpose, or just dumb luck?"

"Either way, the moonlight won't hit Deliora," you said.

"I can't believe his habit of destroying things turned out useful here," Lucy said, re-alligning her head.

"I know what that was. It's called foreshadowing," Happy said, following Lucy's actions. You snapped around and pushed all of them out of the way.

"Move!"
Crescent-shaped blades came flying out from the brush. You all avoided them.

"Who's there!?" You called out.

"We found you, Fairy Tail!" A ragged voice called out.

"Woaahhh, how many packs of cigs do you smoke?" You asked. A shit ton of people appeared, brandishing blades.

"We will not allow you to interfere with the Cold Emperor!"

"I'm about to beat some KKK lookin asses up." You cracked your knuckles, a dangerous glint appearing in your eyes. "First Circle." A purple magic circle appeared right under your hand. You pulled a thin black blade from it, which had hues of deep purple inside of it.

"Ukin!" You brandished it in front of you, the blade shining in the sun.

"Y/n," Gray said. Erza followed you in your footsteps, also drawing her blade.

"Go, Gray," you said.

"Go settle things with Lyon," Erza finished.

"Don't worry! We're here, too! Go on!" Lucy said, pulled out her whip.

"Aye!" Happy added on, brandishing a half-eaten fish.

"Guys..." Gray trailed off. He then smirk and ran off without another word.

"First Circle: Shadow Bullet!" You spun your sword around in your hand. Another purple circle appeared, and shot out concentrated magic at the large group. Erza cut them down, and Lucy whipped at the remaining ones.

"Don't let them scare you! Those who oppose the Cold Emperor must pay!" The group seemed to of gotten larger. You looked around at the surrounding enemies. Oh. So that's how they're playing it, huh? You took a deep breath in.

"OH!?!?!?!?!?"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"IS THAT SO!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA DO!? WHACK US WITH YOUR MOON STAFFS??!!"
The whole group huddled together, hugging each other, and almost breaking down crying at your glare.

"GO ON!!! TRY AND PLAY ME!!!!!! WE"LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO BEAT MY ASS!?!?!??! HUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!"
As you got closer, the group began to scream loudly. Then you cracked your knuckles, a terrifying, merciless smile appeared on your face.

"Ready?"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAGHGGGGGGGHGHHHHHHHGHGHAHGGGGGGHAGHHHHHHHHHGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGHHHHHHHHHHAGGGGGGGGGGGHAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}