//Crack//

You flew to Galuna Island quickly, dropping down onto the shore. You looked around, trying to spot any of them. With a sigh, your wings disappeared and you began to walk across the beach. A few feet away, you saw a mop of pink hair from the sand.

"Natsu!" You quickly ran up to him, kneeling down and flipping him over. He was unconscious and probably will be from the whirlpool they were sucked under. It was a miracle they washed upon the island.

'The others must be somewhere close.' Leaving his side, you walked farther.

"Gray!" Seeing the ice wizard lying face-down into the sand, you jogged up to him and flipped him, checking him over.

'Nothing seems to be wrong.' You picked him up bridal style and walked him back over to where Natsu was, lying him down next to him.

'Where's Lucy and Happy?' Your next search was the cat.
You found him five minutes later almost completely submerged in sand. You plucked him out and dropped him next to Natsu.

'Now, all that's left is Lucy.' You set off looking for her. It took you a little while more, since she was somehow thrown farther than anyone else. You picked her up and also set her down next to the other three.
From the looks of it, they won't be waking up any time soon.
You plopped down against a tree and closed your eyes slowly. Hopefully one of them will wake you up when they regain consciousness.

~
"Y/n. Y/n. Y/n!"

"It's no use. She's out cold. She probably hadn't gotten enough sleep again."

"I did notice dark circles under her eyes."

"Aye! Y/n hardly sleeps and when she does, it's normally at the guild."
Your eyes twitched, a low groan escaping.

"Oh!! She's waking up!"
Slowly, you opened you eyes. Natsu was right there in front of your face, beaming at you. All three of them were awake and the sun was already beginning to rise into the sky.

"You guys..." You said tiredly.

"Hey. Did you get a nice sleep?" Gray asked from the side. You nodded slowly, rubbing your eyes.

"Yeah. She didn't—" You paused, "—I didn't have any trouble." The others didn't notice your stutter because Natsu stood up.

"Let's go, Y/n! We're gonna go to a village on this island," he said, holding out his hand. You took it and hauled yourself up.

"Okay," you said, shaking your head a bit. "Lead the way, then."

~
A whole day passed by the time you reached the village. When you arrived there, there was a tall wooden wall surrounding it with a KEEP OUT sign hanging from it.

"It's nice that we made it here, but what's this?" Gray asked.

"It's a gate," you replied flatly. He just deadpanned at you in disgust (same).

"What does it mean, 'keep out'?" Natsu added.

"Excuse me! Please open up!" Lucy yelled. It was silent for a few seconds.

"Should I break it down?" You asked.

"NO!"

"Who's there?!" Two heads poked themselves over the top of the gate.

"We're from the Fairy Tail wizard guild!" Lucy called back up.

"Nobody notified us about the job being accepted!"
A vein popped in your forehead. All three of them jumped away from you.

"THERE WAS JUST A MIX UP WITH PAPERWORK, THEN!"

"Show us your emblems!"
Natsu showed them his shoulder, Lucy showed them her hand, Gray pulled up his shirt, and you also pulled up your shirt where your emblem was on your rib. After that, the gate slowly opened upwards, revealing the inside.