Epilogue-The letter for him

Anna notices the letter in her dresser now what did Elsa, said about this letter? Now what did she said. Oh, if Jaze comes here I should give the letter to him. Now what else? She told me that I should said to him how Elsa loves him yeah, I think that was it.

So Anna took a quick shower then she got dressed and took the letter and put it in her bag. Then she rode a bus to get to Jaze's place and minutes later she arrive and got down.
She walk a few more blocks then rang the door bell.
     "Who is it?" Jaze asked opening the door. And he was surprised who was at the door. It's Anna.
     "Oh, Anna? What's brings you by?"
     "Is that Anna James asked.
     "Yeah,"
     "Oh please come in." James said.
     "Thanks,"
So she went in.
     "Have a seat."
So she seated on the couch.
     "So Anna, what brings you by?" Jaze asked again.
     "I just remember Elsa asked me to give you this letter." She handed the letter.
     "Well, I should be going now."
      "At least have dinner before you go." James said.
     "Okay sure."
     "Please have a seat. Jaze gestured to James to pull the chair.
He understood it and pulled the chair for Anna to sit."
     "Thank you." Anna said awkwardly.
     "So Anna did you know your sister broke up with me again."
     "She did. Oh she will get a nice scolding from me when I get home."
     "No, don't do that. I know why she done it."
     "Why?"
     "Because she doesn't want hurt me by not loving me. But I told her it's okay. So don't be mad at her okay and Anna don't be so emotional on her okay cause I let her okay. I just want her happy no matter whatever choice she makes." So Anna understand her okay."
     "Okay I won't get mad at her."
     "Okay good, so how is she these days.
     "She misses you, she cannot forget about you. Because your way loving of someone is too much."
     "Ohh, I want too see her because I miss her so much. But I know I can't." He said feeling so dejected and lonely.
     "Don't worry, Jaze, I'll talk to her."
     "Thanks, Anna." He said and gave a small smile.
     "Dinner is serve. James said and put a bowl of soup and rice in front of me and he serve the chicken momentarily.
     "Hmm, smells good."
     "She's right it does."
     "Come on you two taste it."
So they tasted the soup that James made."
     "So?"
     "Mine is bland."
     "And mine is salty."
     "It's okay, James you'll have to practice." Anna said.
    "Thanks for dinner, Anna said heading to the door.
     "Oh, Anna wait."
He went to the kitchen and cooked Elsa something and he handed to Anna.
     "Here, Anna, take it bring it to Elsa and tell her I love her and miss her okay?"
     "Okay, thanks for this."Anna said and left.

After Anna left. Jaze went to his room.
While his brother is in the living room listening to some music he went to his room and started reading the letter that Anna gave her.

He unfold it and it says:
To 💗Jaze my love 💗
Dear Jaze. I know I shouldn't leave you like this but I have decided to go to know if Jack has really changed I'm not doing this because I want to be with him. It's nothing like that. I'm just going to him to find out if he still loves me and if he does I will spend a few days with him to know him if he's not faking it and if doesn't I will come back running to you because I know you love me more than anything in this world. You have shown me that I am capable of being loved by someone like you. But I think I don't deserve you because I'm too selfish and I was only thinking about myself all this time. Thank you for understanding me all this time and for never leaving me. You're always by my side. I will never forget each and every one of the moments we shared together and it will remain here in my heart. I'm so sorry If I could not say I do when you asked me to marry you. Because I feel the need to go back to him. I'm sorry, it was wrong of me to this to you. But I had to. Because if not I will be living in a lie all along. I know you still love me even though I don't love you. But I already loved you. I do apologize I had to leave as your first love did to you. I'm sorry, I just need time to clear out my thoughts. Please do understand and always remember — I love you no matter what. Thank you for loving me and cherishing so much all this time. I'm so glad I have met someone like you.

PS: Don't be sad, just go on with your life and I'll come back to you. When the time is right.
From your love Elsa Snow~
It says.
After he read the letter he sat on his bed and put his hands to his face.
Oh Elsa, sweetie. I know. I know that you still love Jack until now and not me. But you proved to me by showing your love to me each every time when I'm with you. Now miss you again cause you broke up with me. I should be angry at you for choosing Jack instead of me. But for somehow I can't get mad at you. Because I love you much and I cannot hate you. Everything you do is alright with me. I don't why but seeing you happy just makes me happy.
That's why I understand her. I know that I can't make her happy but she's showing to me that she appreciates all  the things that I do to show her how much I love her. I can see that she is slowly loving me and I felt it when I'm with her. She is so special to me and I can't live without her. Because she's my life, she's the one I long for. I love her and I will take all the sacrifices and risk by all means if that's the only way I can be with her. Even If she broke up with me so many times. I'll take it and not let her go. Because if I let her go. I'll have nothing. I don't care as long as she's with me. I'll be fine.

Anna went home.
     "Anna, there you are where have you been?"
     "At Jaze's place I gave the letter you wrote to him."
     "Oh, okay. Wait what?" Anna why did you go there."
     "To give that letter that you leave on my desk to him.
     "Oh, okay. So what did Jaze said to you?"
     "Oh yeah, Jaze asked me to give you this.
     "What is this?"
     "It's soup, and he made it for you."
     "Thanks, Anna I'll eat it up later."
     "Oh, Elsa and Jaze says. He loves you."
     "Yeah I know."
     "Elsa, can we talk tomorrow?"
     "Okay," I said and agreed.
Then Anna left me in the kitchen I put the soup in the fridge and went upstairs but before that I heard someone knocking on our door. I opened it to see Jack.
     "Elsa we need to talk."
     "Talk about what?"
     "Talk about us?"
     "Jack, there's no more us. So just go home.
     "I won't give up on you. I know you still love me."
     "Yes, I still do, but I love my boyfriend too. I can't just hurt him. I just can't. I'm sorry Jack."
I sighed and closed the door behind my back. Even though I broke up with Jaze he still loves me he still does. I do love him too. But what about Jack do I still love him? After what he did to me in the past. I should be mad at him I should resent him and I should hate him for leaving me. I still cannot forget how he left me. I loved him with all my heart but he only threw my love away. Even though he had hurt me why do I still love him when he doesn't even love me. Why do I feel my heart is chained to you? My heart is screaming for you. When you don't even love me, you left me. I feel abandoned and desserted by you. You didn't even care. Because you're happy without me. Now you're telling me you can't leave without me. You said you loved me with all your heart you said you'll never leave me no matter hardship we gone through I believed in you. When you said it was only me I trusted you. But I never thought you would lie to me. Even though it was a long time ago I cannot still forget it my heart could not accept that your really gone. Because it's hard so hard to forget all the pain you caused me when you left me. I know that is all in the past now. But I can't really accepted that you had left all my past memories with you. I cannot forget no matter how I tried. Because I trusted you and most of all I loved you everything I had I gave it to you. But no I wasn't enough for you. I do not really know what do you really want from me. I gave all to you just to make you stay. But no you still left me. When will you choose me when I'm gone. Yeah, I guess you did chose me when I had another. Why didn't you realize it sooner. Now you want me back. But why, why do you want me back? Did you forget you're the one who made me leave so why do you want me back? Just to hurt and fool me again. I thought you not need me anymore but why are you coming back into my life?
"Elsa, I'm sorry, I should have not done what I did? I'm regretting it because I didn't realize how special you are to me. I only realized it when you're gone. Please forgive me? I'll do anything just to have you back? Can you still accept me one last time?"he said all sincerity on his face.
"Prove to me, don't beg for it."
"How will I prove to you I love you?"
"Why are you asking me that? Find out for yourself? If your done talking will you please get out of my room. I want to be alone. I'll see you in the morning.
"Goodnight Els,"he said before leaving the room.
"Okay you too goodnight."
When he left the room I closed behind me and went to bathroom to brush my teeth and after that I went to sleep.