Chapter5-Should I trust him once more

Why can't I despise him? He had hurt me and broke my heart but shoud I believe in his lies again? Or is he being sincere of what he says. I want to believe it. But I just can't I don't want to be fooled again and I don't want feel that pain ever again. But I love him still and my heart beats for him? Even so he had hurt me so. I love Jaze now, and I keep on worrying about him. Because I left him. I know I'm hurting him but he doesn't care if he got hurt because his used to it. I love him. But I broke up with him for him not to get hurt. But the truth is I'm hurting for someone precious and special like him. He deserves to me loved because he showed me every day when I was still with him. I was loved I was wanted and I feel I exist when I'm with him. He gave me everything when I was not asking for it and I was happy to be with him. The good times we had shared together all the surprises each day and the memorable memories and precious moments we had shared. He treated me like a princess he treated me like a queen when I was with him I was happy, but now it's time to face reality. But when I'm done sorting out my thoughts I will come back to him and love him, cherish him, adore him. He gave me so much love that I could ever imagine even though I was selfish he didn't care because about that because he said to me."We can be selfish anyway. But he said I set that aside just for me to love and no matter what happens he will still be there for me loving me endlessly." He'll be there when I need him. Just thinking about it. I should figure out my thoughts if I still love Jack. While I was in my train of thought someone knocks on my door.
     “Who is it?" I ask.
     “It's me Els, Jack." he said through the door.
I did not open the door.
     “Elsa, please open up the door for me snowflake?"
When I heard that endearment come out his mouth I felt like I'm going to lose it. Because it's his endearment to me but. I controlled it with my mind I almost did open the door but I did not. I'm sorry Jack I cannot do it. I said in mind.
     “Jack, just say it there what is it."
     “Elsa, do you remember the time we played in the snow? If you remember that. We were so happy back then. We even build a snowman and we name it Olaf. Because you said you want a doll named Olaf but I didn't even buy you one back then. You said it's okay, let's build him instead. Remember that."
     “Yeah, I remember."
     “Those were our good times together."
     “Yeah."
     “So Elsa please give me another chance to make it up to you."
     “Okay, "
"So I'll leave you now," he said and left.
When he left.
I said to myself why is he?
Why is my my heart beating so fast. Aissh why is it beating so fast?"
Is it because I've miss him calling me by the endearment that he gave me?"
And he still remembers how we used to play in snow. Psh. I hold my heart it still beating fast. I calm down by taking deep breaths okay relax. I cannot do this anymore. I go out of my room and went to Jack's room. When I entered I saw him half naked. I screamed and turned around.
Oh my goodness what did I just saw in there. My heart beats uncontrollable fast. Ahh why did I go to his room. Why???" I ask myself and face slap myself. Are you crazy Elsa, why did you go in there. Maybe I just want to know. Yeah. That's it. This is not my first time to see him half naked when we were still together. He does that. But why did I screamed? Maybe from shocked. Good thing no one heard it.
     “Elsa,"
     “Oh no, what now?" I said in my mind.
I turned around to see Jack there.
     "Elsa, why did you screamed earlier? Is there a problem?"
     "No, I was just shocked because I saw you half naked earlier."
     “You did? He sighed. So did you like what you saw?"
     “What? don't start with me Jack I'm not the Elsa you once knew."
     “No, I didn't like it, sorry I was careless cause I need something to know about you and I saw the door was opened."
     “Oh, it's okay, now what is it you're going to tell me?"
     “Why did you remind me of how we used to be before?"
     “Elsa, don't you get it?"
     “No, I don't get it?"
     “It's because I want you back. You said I should prove it to you."
    “Jack, that doesn't mean you can include our past together if you really want me back show me you love me do anything I ask. Can you do that?"
     “Sure, what is it do you want me to do I'll do anything."
     “Let me go. I want you to give up on me set me free. To love again."
He sighed and looked at me with tears in his eyes. I saw it. He was crying.
     “Jack, why are you crying?"
     “Because you don't love me anymore."
     “How can I love you when your not showing that you love me? So let me go."
"Before I do. Let me ask you one last question. Don't you love me anymore?"
"Yes, I loved you before but you became cold and distant and utterly despicable, and we had so many misunderstandings on one other and I still don't understand why did you broke up with me. If I go back to you someday Promise me. You'll be good to me and don't let the little things destroy us. But now I don't think I can love you again and I cannot be with you. So please let me go."
I saw him crying I can see tears falling from his cheeks. He wiped it and said.
"Elsa, I'm sorry this is all my fault I didn't realize that I was being too selfish and immature and utterly despicable because I was blinded by my selfishness that I didn't love you. I'm sorry I'm so sorry I was wrong that I caused you so much pain and suffering when I left but Elsa please just think about it don't make a rash decision of leaving me. I still have so much to prove to you that I love you. Please give me a chance to make it up to you. I promise I will just for you."
"Okay, I'll give you 6 months if I saw you had changed I'll stay and try to fix our relationship but if I don't not see any change within you I will leave you for good and be with him instead."
     “Okay, I'll be sure to make it up to you. I promise."
     "I just hope so. So I'm going to my room. I said and went upstairs I went to my room and closed the door.

Then Jack went to his room and played the music hold on. To reflect his feelings for her. He can I actually sing this to her. He said to himself but when is the right time for him to do it. He knows on her birthday. Watch out Elsa I'm going to get you back. I promise that to myself. I just hope it will pay off. He said and went to bed.