Chapter8-Trying to get her back

Jack went to Elsa’s room to talk with her. So he knocked on the door.
I heard someone knocking at the door.
     “Jack is it you?”
     “Yes, Els, may I come in.”
     “Sure, but don't do anything stupid okay.”
     “Okay.”
I then opened the door.
He came in and I closed the door.
     “Jack have a seat.”
So he sat on the chair and I sat in front of him.”
     “So, Jack Emma said you want to talk.”
     “Yes, well. Are we okay?”
     “Of course. Just don't tell me a lie or two.”
     “Elsa, may I ask you something?”
     “What is it.”
     “Do you still love me?”
     “Oh, Jack, of course I love you but as my friend.
     “Why as a friend can't we fix what we had before.”
     “Jack, look I'm sorry but I can't hurt him anymore look, he's the one who loved me so much but you, you gave me nothing but pain and suffering, I cannot do that to him because I already have love him and I don't want him to get hurt because of you and I'm slowly moving on from you.”
     “Elsa, please don't leave yet. I still have so much to prove to you that I love you you do believe that right Elsa?”
     “Well, I did give you 5 monts and it's not over yet so you can still prove your love to me.”
     “Okay, Elsa, why don't you love me anymore?”
     “Because my mind tells me that I shouldn't you love anymore  but my hearts still beats for you and I don't understand why?” You have given me unbearable pain and sadness when you left. But my heart still beats for you even though you left with nothing. Since then my mind doesn't want you anymore but my heart is telling me to love you. I don't want to. Because I know what it feels like when you left so I begin not to love you. After 5 years have past I have move and found someone else who truly loves me and cherishes me for who I am. He made me discovered that I am not hard to love. When I told him I still love you he completely understands my situation because he had felt too. I felt love when ever I'm with him and I was happy being with him. He showed me a picture of a home. But when I'm with you. I feel lonely I feel blue I feel I was living with a stranger because you don't love me you only yourself.
You became cold and distant to me and I never knew why. But for sure I was hurt and wounded but it's all in the past now but why does it hurt until now. I don't understand. Maybe I just wanted to know the real reason of you leaving me when I gave you everything. What did I do so wrong for you to break up with me. Huh. Tell me at least what your reason is?”
     “Elsa, I’m sorry, I didn't know that's what you felt when I left until now.”
     “Okay, my reason is my selfishness and my greed I'm sorry Elsa I didn't think of you I didn't think how would you felt when I left. I'm sorry I'm so sorry that I broke up with that day my mind wasn't clear that time. I'm sorry I was wrong I shouldn't have done that to you. I so regret leaving you. Because I just realized I can't live without you. Because you used to be my girl, before and I love my girl. But I admit it wasn't easy for me too because if you knew I had someone else other you I knew you wouldn't forgive me that's why I hid the truth from you because I'm a afraid to lose you that's why didn't tell you. I'm sorry.”
     “Okay, I forgive you, but it's not easy for me to forget everything that you did to me before. Because I thought everything was okay between the two of us back then . But it's not. Jack I cannot love you anymore because I love Jaze now but I told him I still love you and he agreed for me to be with you. At first I didn't love Jaze but as days have past I slowly fell for him because he’s a very loving person he's not hard to love and you at first you're not hard to love but as years have past you change and your not the man I once knew. You became cold, distant and we keep on misunderstanding one until you decided to break up with me even if I
don't want too. It's hard seeing your face because I used to see your face every single day that we were still together and now that I have a new boyfriend and my boyfriend allowed me to be with you to sort out my thoughts and find out if I still have feelings for you.”
     “Are you regretting that you have loved me?”
     “No, I don't regret it. Because I did what I had to do and that was to love you and I did I loved you.”
     “But Elsa, do you love me now?”he asked coming closer.
     “What are you doing?”
     “Can't you tell.”
     “Jack, get away from me,”
     “No,”
     “Jack I won't say it twice get away from me.”
     “If your here to do something stupid don't even think it. If you have nothing more to say will you please get out of my room.”
     “Okay,” he went near me and kissed me. I was shocked I couldn't move.
Then he pulled away.
I slapped him on the face and pushed him out of my room.
When he left.  I locked the door.
I touched my lips and think why did he kissed me. Ahh I miss Jaze I wish Jaze was here. I know I'll call him.”
So I picked up my phone and dial his number. It's ringing. Then at the second ring he picked up.
     “Hello Jaze, honey are you there?”
     “Yes, sweetie, I'm here is there a problem? You sounded worried.”
     “Well, Jaze, honey, Jack kissed me again.”
     “What? He kissed you?”
     “Yes,”
     “Well, did you do something about it.”
     “I slapped him and push him away from me.”
     “Don't worry, I'll be there tomorrow and I will stay with you so nothing bad happens to you.”
     “No, I don't want to.”
     “Why not Elsa sweetie don't tell me you don't you love me anymore?”
     “Jaze it's not like that you know I love you I just don't want to cause trouble because if you and Jack will meet you two will argue because of me.”
     “Elsa sweetie, I want to protect you and I will because your my girl so please don't stop me from doing that.”
     “Jaze, I know that, I just don't want to bother you.”
     “Elsa, you're not a bother to me because your my girl and I will do absolutely anything and everything just to protect so don't stop me, besides I feel like I'm suffocating without you. I'm coming tomorrow morning and I will live there so I can protect you anytime.”
     “Okay, if that's what you want. I cant stop you can't I?”
     “No, you can't stop me from loving you.”
     “Jaze, hon,”
     “Yes, Els, my sweet.”
     “I love you.”
     “Awe, love you too, see you tomorrow.”
     “So, you're coming to get me tomorrow?”
     “No, I know you still have a lot in mind. I'm just going to be there for you so that if anything bad happens I'll be there to protect you.”
     “Thank you, honey for understanding and loving so much.”
     “You're very welcome Elsa my love, I can't wait to see you tomorrow.”
     “Me too honey.”
     “Bye, now.”
     “Bye, love you.”
     “I love you too. Bye. I said and hung up.
I went to the front yard and sat on the chair and think. I can feel the cool breeze surrounding me. It felt good. I stay the there for awhile to get a breather after I get that I felt better. Then I come inside the house and when to my room. I suddenly felt sleepy cause it's past my bed time. So I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and then I sit on my dresser and began combing my hair then after that I put down my brush then I went to bed and slowly fell asleep.