Chapter10-A day at the beach

I woke up from my nap and found myself in a room. I scan around the surroundings and I saw Jaze staring at me.
     “Jaze, what happened did I nap too long?”
       “So, sweetie how's your head all better.”
     “Yeah, it's a little better.” I said said got up.
He lay down and smile I just look at him.
     “Jaze,”
     “Hmm?”
     “Am I stupid for loving him?”
     “No, Elsa sweetie how can you say that to yourself? No Elsa you are not stupid for loving him because you just loved a person everyone gets hurt sometimes.”
     “But..... I paused. Am I hurting you?”
     “What are you saying? Elsa my love?”
     “Because I still love Jack until now and not you.”
     “Elsa you have changed my life since I met you I know how to smile again. Because of you I can be happy again. And I don't care if you don't love me because I know you love me I felt it when I'm with you. You taught me how to love unconditionally by letting me just love you. It's okay I understand love because we had the condition we are left by the one we love that doesn't mean we can stop loving because our past relationships didn't work out that doesn't mean we should give up. Elsa I love you and I'm here for you always don't you ever forget that.”
    “Okay Jaze I won't forget.”
He lay next to me and lean in and kissed me.
     “Elsa, don't forget I love you so very much.”he said kissed me. I kissed him back and we started making out. Then minutes later. He pulled away.
      “Come on, let me give you a tour of my resort.”he said pulled me outside.
     “Okay,” I said then he pulled me out of the room.
     “Elsa, do you remember when I first showed you this place.”
     “Hmm? Yes. We were sitting in the sand and you a accidentally kissed my cheek.”
     “Yeah, but do you know why did I kissed you that day?”
     “Why?”
     “Because I felt....like I'm slowly falling for you. Because you were so nice to me.”
     “What did I do exactly?”
     “You didn't get angry at me instead you understood me that it was only an accident.”
     “You mean the kiss?”
     “Yes.”
     “It was supposed to be our first kiss that day.”
     “Then why did you not do it.”
     “I knew you weren't ready.”
     “You knew? How?” I asked.
     “I knew because it's only our first day and I can tell by your face you weren't ready?”
     “Was I?”
     “Yes. You were.” he said and gave a smile.
     “Come on.”he said and pulled elsewhere. Wait here.”he said to me.
     “Okay.”
Jaze talked to the staff of the resort to plan a surprise for Elsa because he just wants to make her feel special. He wants to make her smile and most of all he wants to make her happy. So he went and told his staff the surprise and they agreed to do it. They talk about what song to sing for her what kind of flowers I know he said how about violets? He said thinking or blue roses or pink carnations?I’ll go with the violets he said.
     “Okay, I'll buy them oh here's the money for the flowers he said and handed some money for the flowers and I'll meet you guys later.” he said.
     “Okay Jaze, well see you later Jason said. Oh and one more thing.”
     “Can I book a reservation here Huh Jason?”
     “Sure.” Jason said and agreed.
     “Jason can you do one last favor for me?”
     “Sure, Jaze what is it.”
     “Can you make us dinner?”
      “Yeah, sure. What does your girl want to eat?”
     “Um, steak maybe. But make it medium rare okay?”
     “Yes, Chef.”
     “Thanks Jason.”
Minutes later. I was wondering what is taking Jaze so long. So I continued walking alone for a while and it's not that bad. I feel cool breeze beneath my skin and the air around me. It feels nice then a hand holds and intertwines his fingers with mine I look up and saw Jaze.
     “What took you so long?” I asked looking at him.
     “Nothing, just something to take of. Shall we buy some ice-cream?”he asked me.
I just nodded and he bought me ice cream.
     “What is it your going to take care of?”
     “Nothing don't mind it.”
     “You, sure.”
     “Yeah,”
     “Okay then.”
We kept on walking until I saw someone oddly familiar to me but I shrugged the feeling off and kept on walking with him. Jaze notices me and asked me.
     “Elsa, sweetie what's wrong?”
     “Uh, nothing?”
     “You sure?”
     “That guy. He looks so much like my brother.”
    “What your brother? You never told me you had a brother?”
   “I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you because like your sister he's living in the US so we didn't got to talk much.”
     “Oh, I see.”
     “And don't be shocked by this but aside from Anna and my brother I also had a twin.”
      “What?”
     “Her name is Elsie.”
     “But I never saw you and your twin  had pictures in your house.”
     “Because my uncle got rid of them. After my parents died and he got her and my brother to live in the US for a better life.”
     “Oh, I see.”
     “That's why.”
    “Don't worry Elsa, I will never leave you alone.
     “Oh, and my brother Elson is quite protective so please don't get intimidated by him. Because you showed me how much you love me. Just show him what you showed me that I was loved and adored by you. So that he will agree you to marry me.
He smiled. “Of course, Elsa sweetie I will show your brother that I am the right man for you.”
     “Okay, then, Elsa speaking of getting married.
     “Elsa, when will you marry me?”
     “When everything is settled okay?”
     “When will that time come?”
     “When everythings sorted out.”
     “Okay.”
     “Come on, I want to show you something.”
     “Okay.” I said and he pulled me elsewhere. We stopped at a nearby restaurant. Elsa wait here.”he said to me.
He goes in and ask them if they are ready.
     “Oh, here are the flowers you ask for. Jason said and handed the flowers to him.
     “Thanks, now wait there I'll just call her she's outside.
     “Elsa, sweetie. What are you waiting for come on,”
When I went in suddenly they spaired confettis on me. Then Jaze gave me a bouquet of violets. Then he and the group started singing a song. The song they sang is All of me. I was touch by the song they sang. I really am. I smiled just watching him and after the song was done. He went near me and kissed me and asked.
     “Elsa, did I make you happy?” he said pulling away.
      “Yes, you did Jaze. Thank you.”I said hug him.
He pulled away and said.“Elsa it's not over yet.”
     “It's not?”
     “Nope, its just started. He said and pulled a chair for me to sit on then he sitted beside me. I wonder what's going on?”I said in my mind as many thoughts wonder and linger around. I snap out of it and I didn't notice Jaze was calling me.
     “Elsa, you alright? You look pale?”
     “Huh? No, I'm alright.”
     “You sure?”
     “Yeah, I'm just lost in thought because there's so many things going on in my mind right now.” I said and stared to sneeze.
     “Do you want me to take you home?”
     “No, I'll be fine.”
     “No, you're not fine, you should rest, I feel you got a cold. he said.
     “I'm sorry Jaze,” I said then cough.
     “Don't say sorry, your health is more important we can continue this tomorrow. Now come on, I'll take you to your room.
     “Thank you Jaze honey.”
He guided me to the room then he laid me in bed he tuck me in. Goodnight Elsa sweetie hope you get better soon.”he said and kissed her forehead and turn off the lights and he laid on the couch and he fell asleep.