Chapter 13 - I Don't Like Old Guys

Chapter 13 – I Don't Like Old Guys

[Rose's POV]

Believe me when I say that I did my very best to ignore Chad inside this private jet Janine and Chad's company got for us. I sat as far away from him as possible whist he just seemed to act very oblivious about my presence.

I didn't actually know why I was annoyed by what he did. He was completely ignoring me for Pete's sake. He kissed me...didn't he?

Oh.

It was the other way around.

But I didn't do it on purpose.

"Want a drink?" Thomas, Chad's fellow model, asked whilst holding a glass of champagne. He even walked over to my place just to offer me the drink.

I took one from his hand and muttered, "Thanks,"

"No problem," he winked which caused me to roll my eyes at him. He wasn't younger than me. He didn't deserve any attention coming from me if that was the case. He was like Chad but Chad was more handsome than him, but he had also got this model aura radiating out of his body.

Alexa was at the side of the window, busy snoring the hell out of herself. She was readying herself for the time difference to avoid jet lag. Smart Alexa.

I tried to keep myself busy just to avoid talking to the guys. I was sitting at the very back of the jet to be able not to see their faces.

I wanted to keep myself busy but there was nothing else for me to do. I wanted to watch a movie but the movie list in the jet was only horror films and I obviously hated seeing one.

Of course, I wanted to chat with Julian but I couldn't use my phone right now since you know, we were flying and stuff. It had also been a while since we talked to each other. I hadn't heard a word from him and I kind of missed the boy. I didn't actually know what made him so distant. Our last meeting was when we dated a few days after the wedding.

Maybe he got jealous of Chad?

I didn't really know but it would be cute if he was actually jealous.

***

The apartment Janine got for us was quite fancy. I didn't know if I would call this an apartment. Maybe Janine just didn't want to admit that this place was her vacation villa...and it was located in Japan which made it all better.

There was of course an indoor pool.

I didn't expect any less.

The best part was...there were separate rooms for each of us and more. There were five more vacant rooms even though we occupied the four already. This place was the best...excluded the fact that I would be staying here together with Chad and his flirt of a friend, Thomas.

I called dibs in choosing my room near the stairs since I was that lazy to walk my way just to go to the first floor.

[Chad's POV]

"Janine instructed for us to go the studio tomorrow altogether," that was what greeted me when I opened the door for Alexa. "Thomas is already informed,"

"Why do we need to go altogether?" I groaned. "We have a limo and a driver,"

"Because this is Japan and we might get lost...?" she pointed out. "And if we went separately, one of us might be late,"

"Good point,"

"And we're going to a club later, want to come?" she offered and I shook my head. "You sure? Rose might get harassed or something. I think you should come,"