Chapter 12 - I Don't Like Old Guys

Chapter 12 – I Don't Like Old Guys

[Rose's POV}

I did my best and I tried to calm down but I guessed that it wasn't enough since I was still a few minutes away from strangling Chad. I didn't know why I wanted to strangle him considering that he was being civil and he did nothing wrong to me right now.

For all I knew, I was the one who he should be strangling.

I was the one who kept ignoring his texts and calls. I was the ass. But why was Chad enough to make my blood boil? Seeing him here made me want to run outside and scream "Screw you!" to the sky.

I was not hesitant to date Chad, there I said it. Even I was curious about that so-called destiny Alexa was muttering about. I was curious of the outcome if we ever did start a relationship. Chad didn't look bad...he looked gorgeous...but there was one thing that was making me hate him deeply...it was Julian.

Julian, of course, was my exact replica of a perfect ideal boy. I knew for sure that he wasn't a man yet since he was still young and he needed to experience things in the future that he had not experienced when he was a teenager. And I wanted to be with him when he was experiencing those things, not just physically but also mentally.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes at Alexa. She really kept talking about that damned destiny that Chad and I had. It was obvious that Alexa was really a fan of chick flick movies that she even decided to add it on real life.

And I was more than eager to keep her mouth shut.

"I need to talk to you," he said seriously.

"You're talking to me now," I pointed out with sheer sarcasm.

"Let's continue this talk outside," he ignored my remark and grabbed my arm. He was going to drag me out of the venue when I suddenly realized something.

"You need to watch this!" I told him. "You need to watch Daniela Pestova!"

"Oh please," he rolled his eyes. "I couldn't even care less about her,"

"Then there's no reason for you to care about me," I whispered.

"Did you say something?" he asked and I shook my head. He started dragging me once again when I thought of my last resort.

"Alex," I called to my best friend. "I know you don't want to be alone whilst watching the runway. Can you please tell Cha—"

"Go on," she nodded at Chad and he took this as his cue to really drag me outside the event hall.

I didn't struggle. Why? It was because I didn't want to make a scene in such a public place and I wasn't one to enjoy fashion shows at all. I did love the Victoria Secret's line but I didn't like watching then made a walk for it.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked exasperatedly. The first thing that I wanted to do was get this over with.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked, quite annoyed by my question. "You kept ignoring my approach and I'm asking why you're doing that," I tried to explain but nothing came out of my mouth. I didn't have enough reason to ignore him like I did after all. "I'm lowering my head for you, Rozabelle. I'm Chad Michaels and I don't lower my head for anyone...especially for difficult girls such as you,"

"So you see me as difficult?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Care to explain?" as far as I knew for myself, I wasn't difficult.

"You don't even know it yourself?" he scoffed.