Chapter 10 - I Don't Like Old Guys

Chapter 10 – I Don't Like Old Guys

[Chad's POV]

What the hell did I just do?

I didn't have any idea of what just came into me. I didn't know why I even said those words to Rozabelle!

I wasn't supposed to tell her that I didn't hate her.

Why did I even want to give this relationship a shot? We hated each other so much that we shouldn't even be allowed to be near each other!

But those words did slip my mouth...

Did I also want to give this relationship a try?

Did that so-called 'destiny' changed the way of how I viewed Rozabelle in my eyes?

That would be fucking impossible.

And to top it all off, I knew that she was dating Julian, a close friend of mine.

Julian was close to me like a brother. He lived in my house a year back before he transferred to Harkins Academy after all. My house served as a place for sex addicts. There were six of us living there. There was Gabriel and Aubrey who just got married and got a house for themselves. Gabriel was pretty rich but stayed in my house for a while because of some dark past that kept taunting him before. Aubrey...well, she was intriguing at first and very interesting because everybody who lived in my house fell in love with her. But eventually, she chose Gabriel in the end.

And there was Ash, who also fell deeply in love with Aubrey but accepted Aubrey's decision of choosing Gabriel. He was still living with me now. There were only the two of us, no bromance included, but we were quite closer than before because there weren't any people to accompany us in the house. But after some time, my brother named Brian moved to my house for good and kept us company.

Lastly, there were Philip and Julian. As I said, everybody fell in love with Aubrey but those two were the ones who quitted first by transferring to Harkins Academy, a private boarding school especially made for sex addicts.

It was a coincidence that Rozabelle and Julian were going out. I thought I knew Rozabelle before him and we hated each other just in time for Julian to come into the view. And now, Rozabelle and I were stuck in this damned destiny that Alexa was talking about.

I needed to go home quickly.

I needed to tell Ash or Brian about this wicked story.

[Rose's POV]

What was I supposed to do now?

Chad said that he wanted to try this relationship...but what about Julian?

I now took a liking to Julian to the extent of being in a serious relationship with him.

I didn't need two guys at once.

I certainly didn't need a guy who was older than me by my side. Chad was three years older than me, I wouldn't like him that way...even though he was handsome and charmi—what?

I mentally shook my head to clear my mind. The last thing I needed to do was to compliment Chad. I didn't want to find myself liking him when Julian was already there.

I didn't know where I was supposed to go now. I knew that Alexa would be hanging out with Patrick today. I was obviously rooting for them. They would definitely make a cute couple. They could even get married...even though I didn't believe in marriage itself. I just wanted Alexa to be happy. She was a traditional girl who believed in marriage after all.

As if on cue, my phone rang. When I saw who the caller was, I grinned widely then immediately answered my phone, "Hey,"

"Hey, Rose," the voice of Julian answered. "I just want to ask if you want to hang out today,"

"You're right on time," I said. "I thought that I would die of boredom,"

"Then let the prince charming take you away from boredom, princess,"

[Chad's POV]

"You sure that Julian really likes her?" Ash asked me.

"Trust me," I then assured him. "He likes Rozabelle just how he liked Aubrey before. I'm not one to lie about this,"

"Maybe he's all sex," he shrugged. "A twenty-year old woman like the one you described would be pretty much experienced in that field, right?"

"I don't really know," this time, I was the one who shrugged. After all, Julian might be serious then he might be not. He was a sex addict. For Heavens' sake, he was studying in Harkins Academy! Of course he was a sex addict.

"I'm fifty-fifty on this, man," he said. "Julian was sent away by his parents before because he got reported having sex with multiple girls at the same time. He's my friend, but I'm speaking the truth about him. He might just be using what's her name?"

"Rose," I told him Rozabelle's nickname.

"As I was saying, he might just be using Rose for pleasure. That's who we, sex addicts are. Count me out after all. I changed my ways,"

"Damn it," I hissed. "I don't know what to do,"

"Want me to tell you what I observed?" I nodded then he continued. "I observed that you like her, even if you don't know it yourself,"

"What?"

"You heard me," he grinned at me. "You like the woman. You're just in denial because you keep telling yourself that you only fall for cougars,"

"Please," I rolled my eyes. "I don't even fall in love,"

"That's the point," he stated. "You don't fall in love with those cougars because they're not for you. You just want to have flings with them because it's easier than falling in love with the right one. It was just that easy to fall in love with Rose, right?"

"I wouldn't call it falling in love..." I whispered. "Just like,"

"That's where everything starts, Chad. And Rose may be the right one for you. So don't push aside those feelings. Let yourself fall,"

Was I falling in love with Rozabelle?

No.

Of course not.

Not yet.